Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Crockett's recruiting taking off (Mizzou lean)

Started by The Recruiting Guy, March 04, 2015, 12:45:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

hollywood hog

Happy to see he's not attending NLR. 

The Boar War

Quote from: hollywood hog on March 04, 2015, 01:57:53 pm
  Happy to see he's not attending NLR. 

We didn't have a lot of luck with LRC either.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: The Boar War on March 04, 2015, 02:04:06 pm
We didn't have a lot of luck with LRC either.
Well if I recall correctly other than Dyer (and in the end that turned out well enough) there haven't been all that many kids from there who've gone on to play D-1 of late. Can't see we've missed out on all that much thus far.

The Boar War

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on March 04, 2015, 02:15:53 pm
Well if I recall correctly other than Dyer (and in the end that turned out well enough) there haven't been all that many kids from there who've gone on to play D-1 of late. Can't see we've missed out on all that much thus far.

It was meant as a joke.

swinesation

Hawgzinbowlz

Nice size and speed. Hope all the parts come together for an Arkansas player to come and play here in Fayetteville.  " GO HOGS "

Oudabounds

Why have we not offer Crockett yet?  He appears to be a Beast.....and he appears to be working hard to get bigger, stronger, and faster.....

razorhog52

With in state offers you have to be very careful. No conditional offers. Too many hurt feelings. Should Bielema offer, you know he's the real deal. (Makes me excited about TJ Hammonds)

swinesation

Here's some good news: Crockett was leaning toward Ok State because he really liked their RB coach. No lie.