Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Chavis recruiting for the Aggies before he could?

Started by monty hawg, March 03, 2015, 11:51:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

monty hawg

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: monty hawg on March 03, 2015, 11:51:28 am
Interesting article by Ron Higgins, a LSU homer, but interesting read.

http://www.nola.com/lsu/index.ssf/2015/03/former_lsu_d-coordinator_john.html
A lot of dirt and dust being raised; a lot of mud being slung. This will NOT end well for one (or both) sides once this is all said and done.

Hugehogsfan

I would say that A&M will be the one who bites the dust on this one.  LSU has had their recruiting issues as well.  But I see A&M getting hammered if something improper happened. 

MissippHog

Is that the same Ron Higgins who was once a Memphis State homer?

PorkSoda

Quote from: Hugehogsfan on March 03, 2015, 02:33:27 pm
I would say that A&M will be the one who bites the dust on this one.  LSU has had their recruiting issues as well.  But I see A&M getting hammered if something improper happened. 
the most that will happen is TAMU will have to pony up the 400K for the buy out, if LSU can figure out a way to prove he broke his contract or something.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

Attila the Hog

Yes, MissipHog, it is the same one.  He left her quite a few years ago to go write for a New Orleans paper.  He is still on the radio up here as a guest every now and then.

ChicoHog

Chavis seems a little bit shady to me.  Sumlin can have him.  Hope they give up 50 a game. 

Rzbakfromwaybak

Lol...this is funny.  Guess you could say Chavis's new job, is not exactly going smooth..

Who did Chavis work for before LSU?  Maybe he can somehow work them into this tangle of lawsuits.... ;D
Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.

MissippHog

Quote from: Attila the Hog on March 03, 2015, 09:40:59 pm
Yes, MissipHog, it is the same one.  He left her quite a few years ago to go write for a New Orleans paper.  He is still on the radio up here as a guest every now and then.
Always wondered what happened to him.  Haven't heard him on locally, although I only catch Vernon's, Hasseltine's, or Parrish's shows sporadically.

Hogs-n-Roses

Quote from: Rzbakfromwaybak on March 03, 2015, 10:38:55 pm

Lol...this is funny.  Guess you could say Chavis's new job, is not exactly going smooth..

Who did Chavis work for before LSU?  Maybe he can somehow work them into this tangle of lawsuits.... ;D
Tennessee

Hoggy Bear

Quote from: MissippHog on March 03, 2015, 07:44:29 pm
Is that the same Ron Higgins who was once a Memphis State homer?

Yep, he graduated from LSU and I think his dad was sports information director at LSU for many years