Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wonder if Arkansas has any interest

Started by The_Bionic_Pig, February 27, 2015, 04:18:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Bionic_Pig

Link: http://m.newsok.com/media-report-oklahoma-state-receiver-rashaad-samples-to-transfer/article/5396129

I realize Coach Sing wasn't his position coach but hoping familiarity might play a part with just a simple phone call/text.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Choctaw Hog

February 27, 2015, 07:10:23 am #1 Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 08:07:13 am by Choctaw Hog
Quote from: The_Bionic_Pig on February 27, 2015, 04:18:47 am
Link: http://m.newsok.com/media-report-oklahoma-state-receiver-rashaad-samples-to-transfer/article/5396129

I realize Coach Sing wasn't his position coach but hoping familiarity might play a part with just a simple phone call/text.

Why do you think the Hogs would be interested?  Because he was a "4-Star" receiver coming out of high school or because he was such a good receiver at OSU? 

If a player doesn't earn more than 3 catches in a year in a pass happy offense, I think it's unlikely that the Hogs would be interested regardless of how highly rated he was coming out of high school. It's what a player does after he gets to college, not how good some recruiting service thought he would be.

I wonder if OSUs 2013 recruiting class will be reranked now that they lost one of their "4-star" players? 

#1 STUNNA

The kid might just need a change of scenery... It happens all the time...

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: #1 STUNNA on February 27, 2015, 07:44:19 am
The kid might just need a change of scenery... It happens all the time...

Yep and there are plenty of examples of kids being successful in other places. For example Joe Flacco. Kid is a RS Freshman pretty early to write him off now.

jackflash

I hope the kid gets another chance. I am not big on taking transfer that you have to wait a year for them to play. If they could play the same year different story.

The Recruiting Guy