Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Divinity to LSU

Started by Pigsfeat, February 20, 2015, 12:53:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pigsfeat

February 20, 2015, 12:53:31 pm Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 01:28:41 pm by Pigsfeat
Anyone know if we have a chance at this guy or not? I don't know much about twitter but he seemed pretty excited about the offer!

http://arkansas.247sports.com/Bolt/Louisiana-4-star-OLB-receives-offer-from-Razorbacks-35745413
"You don't eat mayonnaise to be healthy!"
E. Neal

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Pigsfeat on February 20, 2015, 12:53:31 pm
Anyone know if we have a chance at this guy or not? I don't know much about twitter but he seemed pretty excited about the offer!

http://arkansas.247sports.com/Bolt/Louisiana-4-star-OLB-receives-offer-from-Razorbacks-35745413
Appears that whoever lands this young man will get a "divine" recruit.

RazorPiggie

Just as excited as when Troy and TTU offered.

TexHog188

"When you're around people that have been where you're trying to go, they know the answers."  Moses Moody

red_beard_82

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on February 20, 2015, 01:32:01 pm
Appears that whoever lands this young man will get a "divine" recruit.
he might just be an answer to prayer for our lb depth

MuskogeeHogFan

Go Hogs Go!

twistitup

Wow, getting him would be sweet like Divinity!!!
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

ICEman

Hopefully it won't take Divine intervention to get him to the hill.
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

tophawg19

odd numbers . 6-2 218 . 4.8 40 . weaknesses are tackling , instincts , and reactive quickness . all needed for an OLB,. overall numbers pretty good but a 4 star rated between 8 and 13 ? fantastic offer list for a 4.8 40 time . got to wonder what all every coach is seeing or if times are wrong
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Seebs

For those with early 80's nostalgia.

To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

HoggusMaximus

Quote from: Seebs on February 23, 2015, 04:13:12 pm
For those with early 80's nostalgia.

I still can't get pink flamingos out of my head that movie did damage to my psyche.

sickboy

Quote from: HoggusMaximus on February 23, 2015, 04:25:06 pm
I still can't get pink flamingos out of my head that movie did damage to my psyche.

Ha. Yeah, that film will do a number on most folks.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: tophawg19 on February 21, 2015, 09:44:27 am
odd numbers . 6-2 218 . 4.8 40 . weaknesses are tackling , instincts , and reactive quickness . all needed for an OLB,. overall numbers pretty good but a 4 star rated between 8 and 13 ? fantastic offer list for a 4.8 40 time . got to wonder what all every coach is seeing or if times are wrong
Lateral Movement-wise he's lovely.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

rzrbk_

hawgsmellgud

Oooooor this is an accurate 40 for a highschool player, and the rest are inflated. (or deflated) been plenty of discussion about it on here with the combine times coming out.
"I've never been a numbers guy," Mallett said. "If you play the game for yourself, don't play. I don't want you on the team. There's one goal we've got here. If you're not trying to reach that goal, don't come to Arkansas."

tophawg19

look at the running surface for the combine . that is a very slow surface
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

twistitup

He broke records in the 20yd shuffle
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

PorkSoda

maybe his coaches aren't lying about his speed.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

ricepig

Wildhog

As expected.  Thanks for posting.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

The_Iceman