Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just Watched Dayton at Rhode Island

Started by hogwood, February 10, 2017, 09:38:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Youngsta71701

Quote from: Kevin on February 14, 2017, 06:56:38 pm
pel  had 4 years, Anderson is ion the middle of his 6th
Has Anderson ever had ANY record at Arkansas that were worse than Pel's 3 year stretch? 2-14, 7-9, and 7-9...
"The more things change the more they stay the same"

Youngsta71701

Quote from: Kevin on February 15, 2017, 06:50:47 am
amazing how a couple of people can ruin the board
This is the kind of thinking that I don't understand. If someone has a different opinion than you do they ruin the board? To me that's very thing the makes a board. If we all agreed on the same things how interesting would the board be? Honestly...Now I know that may be hard for some of you but go on.

Captain Morgan

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on February 15, 2017, 09:15:48 am
This is the kind of thinking that I don't understand. If someone has a different opinion than you do they ruin the board? To me that's very thing the makes a board. If we all agreed on the same things how interesting would the board be? Honestly...Now I know that may be hard for some of you but go on.

Your spew of trolling in defense of Anderson is getting old. Its annoying. You, ShadowHog, FineAsSwine and letsroll1200 are just trolling to get in arguments with people. Your hate for all things Archie Miller is pretty weak as well.  :puke:

Youngsta71701

Quote from: Captain Morgan on February 15, 2017, 09:25:35 am
Your spew of trolling in defense of Anderson is getting old. Its annoying. You, ShadowHog, FineAsSwine and letsroll1200 are just trolling to get in arguments with people. Your hate for all things Archie Miller is pretty weak as well.  :puke:
Lol...good try. But when did I say I hate Archie Miller? I just don't give him as much credit as some do because of the conference they play in. If that same Dayton team was playing in the SEC I guarantee you they wouldn't be as good as they have been in the A10.

Your Mike hate is pathetic. Only a fool would blame a coach for everything an 18-23 year old does wrong. Is he gonna get as much credit when they do something right than he gets thrashed when they do something wrong? No and understand that but some of this stuff he gets blamed for is just flat out ridiculous. How many young men or women that age do you know that does everything right or does everything they're taught and supposed to do?