Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Someone please help me out...

Started by jayhog, March 28, 2005, 11:46:27 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jayhog

I can't get into my team on MLB.com.  I have no idea what the problem is.  This is getting ridiculous.  They have my registration, they let me log in, but they will not give me my team.  MLB.com is PATHETIC!!!

Any help would be appreciated.  I haven't been able to get on since last Friday. 

Brett Hitman Hog

I'm not sure what the problem is ... but I realized I couldn't see my team unless I clicked on fantasy then "my account" then a link to my team would pop up ... Might not be the same thing, but worth a shot.

jayhog

I've tried that... nothing is working for me.  They are saying that I have no teams.  My account comes up and I go to my teams and there is nothing.  It's like I've been deleted or something.  It's really frustrating and no one seems to know what to do. 

big dread hog

it will have a hyperlink at the bottom which will go directly to the MLB site which will have your team linked in the right.  There will be a bunch of icons for other fantasy games, but you can just ignore them and click on your team name which will be in bold and maybe blue. That will get you to your team page, then you select where you wish to be.  MLB had to have your email and will have sent that draft result. I hope you did not delete it, it is the easiest way into the site since you will not have to log in. It has your cookies.

Oklahawg

A great suggestion from Big Dread Hog.

Try this also:

http://fantasygames.mlb.com/

In the boxes at the top type your email and password. It should take you to the last page you visited at the leagues page.

Then, go to front office and you'll see the pull-down menu on the left. The default listing is "view roster..." and you can scroll down to your team and see it.

If that doesn't work PM me with your email and name, etc., and I'll have the host send you a new email with the proper link.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

JusticeHawg

Yeah...I have that link on my favorites list on both of my browsers.....I just skip straight to that instead of all the other stuff.
apprehend that scumbag for impersonating a basketball coach!