Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Don't forget about Collected or Stradivari

Started by kingoftherapids, May 09, 2016, 11:28:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

kingoftherapids

May 09, 2016, 11:28:19 am Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 03:51:06 pm by kingoftherapids
While he didnt run much at OP in the southwest, his move last week at churchill was the best of the entire two weeks counting all the derby and oaks horses. if there is a danger from an outsider to nyquist at pimlico i think its this one.

Stradivari... horse is supposedly an absolute monster... and the fact he ran 2 seconds faster than bluegrass at keeneland make it look like thats pretty accurate

cbhawg03

The most over bet horse in the Triple Crown, Stradivari

GoHogs1091

It is looking like the following is the Preakness probables.

Nyquist
Exaggerator
Collected
Awesome Speed
Cherry Wine
Lani
Laoban
Uncle Lino

Under consideration

Stradivari
Sharp Azteca
Fellowship
Dazzling Gem

Possibles

Gun Runner
Creator
Suddenbreakingnews
Brody's Cause

It could very well be the above 8 probables, Stradivari, Sharp Azteca, and the above 4 possibles (to be the 14 horse field).

If that is what occurs, then that will be a lot more speed than what Nyquist faced in the KD.  He really only faced the speed of Danzing Candy in the KD.

riccoar

mckinneyhog5

May 10, 2016, 10:25:23 pm #4 Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 11:24:16 pm by mckinneyhog5
Quote from: GoHogs1091 on May 10, 2016, 12:01:42 am
It is looking like the following is the Preakness probables.

Nyquist
Exaggerator
Collected
Awesome Speed
Cherry Wine
Lani
Laoban
Uncle Lino

Under consideration

Stradivari
Sharp Azteca
Fellowship
Dazzling Gem

Possibles

Gun Runner
Creator
Suddenbreakingnews
Brody's Cause

It could very well be the above 8 probables, Stradivari, Sharp Azteca, and the above 4 possibles (to be the 14 horse field).

If that is what occurs, then that will be a lot more speed than what Nyquist faced in the KD.  He really only faced the speed of Danzing Candy in the KD.
I hope Uncle Lino makes it in.  Really want to see what this horse can do in the Preakness.  Although, horses who skip the KD for the Preakness usually don't fair well.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

riccoar

I think with the speed Nyquist handled in the KD, and still pulled out ahead, he's gotta be pretty damn unbeatable at a shorter distance.