Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Florent Geroux

Started by jdelo77, May 06, 2016, 03:58:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jdelo77

Four wins today ... Damn he's on fire right now

HogFanInBryant

He owned Arlington for a bit then he kinda got quiet.  Has he ever been at the premier meets and if so how did he do?

jdelo77

He's been at fair grounds , now Churchill I'm guessing ? I would like to see what he could do at Belmont or Saratoga ?

porkinsons disease

That's a good sign as I like Gun Runner alot in the Derby
This hiding behind he has a great recruiting classcoming in crap is just another excuse for this man. you could give this man M. Johnson and Larry Bird togather and he still would not win. he is a pitiful coach who can,t coach a lick.-fcj 1/22/2011

userpick

Most people don't even remember he was at Oaklawn a few years ago and couldn't buy a mount.

HogFanInBryant

Quote from: userpick on May 06, 2016, 07:44:25 pm
Most people don't even remember he was at Oaklawn a few years ago and couldn't buy a mount.

I do remember him being at Oaklawn but it was like he would come in for a week, then leave for a few, then come back for a few during the meet. 

HogFanInBryant

I do remember one time at Arlington a few years ago he was on a first time starter that had a morning line of like 12-1 or something.  I had stuff going on that day with family so I bet it early morning because someone posted something in here I think on the horse.  Pretty sure I bet $20WPS on it because it was a 12 horse field if I remember correctly.  Anyway...it won and when I checked my balance the SOB paid like $5.20 to win lol and hardly anything on the P and S.  I was happy, but kinda pissed at the beat down the horse took at the windows lol.

jdelo77

Quote from: userpick on May 06, 2016, 07:44:25 pm

I remember seeing him a few times , but like HFIB said , seems like he would be here for a week or so then leave ....he's come a long way

jdelo77

He just had a $38 winner in the second ..

Iwastherein1969

he rode his Derby mount as well as he could....saved ground and the winner past him just outside the 1/8th pole....helluva ride
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

jdelo77

He did give Gun runner a hell of a ride in the derby ...

cbhawg03

Quote from: jdelo77 on May 13, 2016, 06:07:26 pm
He did give Gun runner a hell of a ride in the derby ...

We know he isn't running in Preakness, just have to wait for the Belmont on that case if beer  ;)

jdelo77

Quote from: cbhawg03 on May 14, 2016, 12:01:01 am
We know he isn't running in Preakness, just have to wait for the Belmont on that case if beer  ;)

Yes sir ! Like I said I've got no problem with that ....

cbhawg03

Man I'm just messing around, no r Aston to think you wouldn't pay up. Haven't even heard plans for Whitmore, even plan on running in Belmont?

mckinneyhog5

anyo e playing his mounts today at CD?
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

jdelo77

I mean its No big deal , I fell for the move he made in the Arkansas derby hook line & sinker .. He could still be a decent horse ...

jdelo77

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on May 14, 2016, 12:18:23 pm
anyo e playing his mounts today at CD?

I played a few today , nothing at Churchill ! Hit he exacta and the tri at Belmont in the 8th and the wife  put most of it back in slots ...

cbhawg03

Quote from: jdelo77 on May 14, 2016, 08:36:15 pm
I mean its No big deal , I fell for the move he made in the Arkansas derby hook line & sinker .. He could still be a decent horse ...

Oh I agree, but just not two turns. He needs to stick with 1 turn races. Probably be best at 7F and 8F one turn races

jdelo77

Also put Verdigris in your stable , same connections as hebbronville , should make an appearance at Churchill soon ...

jdelo77

Looks like we see what he will do at big time track ..

Leading all North American jockeys with 18 Graded Stakes wins this year, Florent Geroux will be riding full-time for the first time at Saratoga this summer.

kingoftherapids

Quote from: jdelo77 on July 20, 2016, 03:48:16 pm
Looks like we see what he will do at big time track ..

Leading all North American jockeys with 18 Graded Stakes wins this year, Florent Geroux will be riding full-time for the first time at Saratoga this summer.

Toughest place in the world to win races but he has as much talent as 90 percent of the jocks room there.

jdelo77

You might get decent odds on his mounts opening weekend at least , but you have to deal with the Ortiz brothers , and they are on a roll right now ..

cbhawg03

Quote from: jdelo77 on July 21, 2016, 07:11:31 pm
You might get decent odds on his mounts opening weekend at least , but you have to deal with the Ortiz brothers , and they are on a roll right now ..

Will be at Del Mar on Saturday