Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

CBB has 7th most twitter followers among college football coaches

Started by WizardofhOgZ, March 05, 2015, 05:47:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Inhogswetrust

I guess Twitter is only available in one little village in Alabama............probably filters over from west Georgia.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Justagp

So glad to see CBB is really working it, but good heavens, Urban Meyer is double plus to everyone else!

tusksincolorado

March 05, 2015, 11:35:29 pm #3 Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 09:05:16 am by tusksincolorado
Quote from: Justagp on March 05, 2015, 11:18:15 pm
So glad to see CBB is really working it, but good heavens, Urban Meyer is double plus to everyone else!

Do you really think UM handles that, or does someone or some department at OSU Football Operations runs his twitter account?
Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

ChicoHog

Quote from: Justagp on March 05, 2015, 11:18:15 pm
Ohio st has one of the largest, if not the largest,  alumni base in the US.  Texas Tech and WSU surprised me in the top 25.  Nothing else did.  Well, maybe UK as high as it was. Pretty good for a basketball school. 

ChromDome35

Half of Coach B's followers are only following him hoping to see pictures of his wife.

The_Iceman

Quote from: ChromDome35 on March 06, 2015, 12:19:03 pm
Half of Coach B's followers are only following him hoping to see pictures of his wife.

Guilty! Just hoping he accidently posts a picture he meant to keep private. ;)

LAHog124

Quote from: ChromDome35 on March 06, 2015, 12:19:03 pm

Hahahaha guilty as well!  ;D
"If there's one thing I hate it's losing. If there's two things I hate it it's losing and getting cancer." -Kenny Powers

KY Hog Man

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on March 05, 2015, 05:50:47 pm
I guess Twitter is only available in one little village in Alabama…………probably filters over from west Georgia.

Nah, Sabin doesn't have time for such childishness.