Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas Away Games Tickets

Started by brenthog, March 04, 2015, 09:54:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

brenthog

I have never been to an away game. I have family moving to Montgomery AL and was curious how easy it would be to get tickets to Ark @ Bama Oct 10th?

ricepig

Quote from: brenthog on March 04, 2015, 09:54:21 pm
I have never been to an away game. I have family moving to Montgomery AL and was curious how easy it would be to get tickets to Ark @ Bama Oct 10th?

Are you a Foundation member? If so, there should be a decent chance to get them  from the school when they go on sale.

brenthog

Quote from: ricepig on March 04, 2015, 10:19:15 pm
Are you a Foundation member? If so, there should be a decent chance to get them  from the school when they go on sale.

No. I usually buy per game basis and go to 3 or 4 a year.

ricepig

Quote from: brenthog on March 04, 2015, 10:34:21 pm
No. I usually buy per game basis and go to 3 or 4 a year.

I figure we sellout our allotment to foundation members to Bama. You can always call the ticket office when they announce they are on sale. That, and Stubhub type services are your best chances.

Arkamedes

You could also join the Razorback Foundation for as little as $50 a year and see if that doesn't improve your chances of getting tickets.
"The time is always right to do what is right." ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Rise above oneself and grasp the world." ~ Archimedes

lahawg1

Stubhub, and if both teams are ranked and doing well, bend over.....

chenalhog

Quote from: brenthog on March 04, 2015, 09:54:21 pm

CALL RAZARBACK TICKET OFFICE  THEY Have tickets

Hogs-n-Roses

Carry ur Binoculars.  I suggest u look at the pics of Bryant Denny on the stubhub like sites. Best tickets for us are in the lower bowl north endzone. That's where the parents,boosters ....are seated. Last tickets I got through our deal were horrible.

dcrback

My last tickets to the Alabama away game were so high in the end zone...the Goodyear blimp blocked our view when it passed by.  8) Couldn't even read the uniform numbers.  Take binoculars!!!
I give many dollars each year to the foundation but it doesn't seem to help with ticket location. :-\
Life is simpler when you plow around the stumps...and yes, I would have sold guns to the Indians!

Rolltide4ever

In 2010 Arkansas can to BDS with a 3-0 record and ranked in the top 10  ( I think )
and Alabama had a record of 3-0 also and was also ranked in the top 10.
Tickets were very hard to get for that game, both programs had high expectations
that year. I remember out on the street the nose bleed section tickets were going for
$75 to $150 dollars. It was a tough ticket to get your hands on.
But that 2010 game was a classic Saban vs Petrino game. Glad I there to see it .
It was trulry a good football game.
WPS to all you Hog Fans. Hope 2015 is your break out year with Coach " B ". He sure ended the season on a very high note.
This is the beginning of a new day. God has given me this day to use as I will. I can waste it or use it for good. What I do today is very important because I am exchanging a day of my life for it.
When tomorrow comes,this day will be gone forever,leaving something in its place I have traded for it. I want it to be a gain,not loss-good, not evil. Success,not failure in order that I shall not forget the price I paid for it.
Kept in the wallet of Paul William Bryant.

bennyl08

Quote from: Rolltide4ever on March 06, 2015, 02:18:34 am
In 2010 Arkansas can to BDS with a 3-0 record and ranked in the top 10  ( I think )
Tickets were very hard to get for that game, both programs had high expectations
that year. I remember out on the street the nose bleed section tickets were going for
But that 2010 game was a classic Saban vs Petrino game. Glad I there to see it .
WPS to all you Hog Fans. Hope 2015 is your break out year with Coach " B ". He sure ended the season on a very high note.

As a student I camped out for that game and was still in the sketchy bleachers. Probably the best atmosphere game I've ever seen though.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

ricepig

The game was in Fayetteville.

Teddyhawgeddy

Yessir   Even years Bama and LSU at home...odd years both are away

justmakeit2thebcs

Always got mine through the foundation, but found those seats to be the worst possible.  Been going through thru stubhub or other avenues with much better luck.  Downside is you don't get to sit with other hog fans.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: ricepig on March 06, 2015, 06:56:54 am
The game was in Fayetteville.

Yep and I was there.  But leave it to a Bama fan to get the facts wrong
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

PORKULATOR

I've never been to an away game, but, we're going to the Tenner fame
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

George S. Pigton

Don't call the foundation now, only available to order if you are a current member.  You might be able to get later in August when single game
tiks go on sale but if the Hogs are ranked, I imagine our allotment will be snatched up.

Best bet is 3rd party sites for lower bowl. 
\\\"No Bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.  He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country\\\"

Rolltide4ever

Sorry Hog Fans the 2010 game was in Fayetteville. It was 2:20am in the morning when I wrote that and had just come in from working a 12 hour day. I did mean to type Razorback Stadium.  I was just trying to unwinded and read up on some Hog news.
Lesson learned don't post when your so tired you fall asleep at the keyboard.
Sorry for the typo error Hog Fans , I meant no disrespect at all. But it was still a great game between Saban and Petrino. 
This is the beginning of a new day. God has given me this day to use as I will. I can waste it or use it for good. What I do today is very important because I am exchanging a day of my life for it.
When tomorrow comes,this day will be gone forever,leaving something in its place I have traded for it. I want it to be a gain,not loss-good, not evil. Success,not failure in order that I shall not forget the price I paid for it.
Kept in the wallet of Paul William Bryant.