Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Military Veterans & Active Duty .....Shameless Promotion Thread!

Started by Squealers, March 04, 2015, 08:56:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Squealers

OK, hate to do this but I am going to LOL.  All RAZOR VETS (including active duty and reserve/guard members)....head over to the RazorVet forum here and complete the Roll Call poll!  Lets get a good count on our Hogville Vets and what branch of service you served.

Thanks to all the vets and active duty for their service!  And thanks in advance Lanny for allowing me to crash MMQB for this advertisement.  ;)
ESTEEMED HOGVILLE MEMBER # 5524,   Flying the Hog Flag from Crescent Beach in Connecticut!  
Remember...Freedom is NEVER Free. Proud US Air Force  Veteran -- Strategic Air Command/Air Force Communications Command, Giant Talk/Combat Crew Communications Air Traffic Controller.

thirrdegreetusker

Inhogswetrust

If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Pork Twain

"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

Squealers

Thanks for the heads up, my misstep.  My English professor would slam my head against the desk for that lapse in judgement!
ESTEEMED HOGVILLE MEMBER # 5524,   Flying the Hog Flag from Crescent Beach in Connecticut!  
Remember...Freedom is NEVER Free. Proud US Air Force  Veteran -- Strategic Air Command/Air Force Communications Command, Giant Talk/Combat Crew Communications Air Traffic Controller.

HoggusMaximus