Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Which One?

Started by RebelW, March 03, 2015, 08:43:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RebelW

Which one will be our hardest game next year? BAMA is at home, but they lost alot, and I know they are deep but the QB situation has me in high hopes. Especially since they are all about that spread now. Auburn even though its at home has me a little worried since they have WM as DC now.. Not really worried about the LSU we always play good them well wherever we are. Just would like to see yalls input.

texas tush hog

Quote from: RebelW on March 03, 2015, 08:43:20 pm
Which one will be our hardest game next year? BAMA is at home, but they lost alot, and I know they are deep but the QB situation has me in high hopes. Especially since they are all about that spread now. Auburn even though its at home has me a little worried since they have WM as DC now.. Not really worried about the LSU we always play good them well wherever we are. Just would like to see yalls input.

Don't worry about everybody else, we are about to get scary good again.

20hog11

Until we beat bama, they are the hardest team on our schedule. If we played them as well as we did last year on the defensive side, I think we can finally break through and get that W.

ZERO

It's hard NOT to call @Alabama the hardest game when they've beaten us the past eight years. We missed a golden opportunity last year, and missed it for no reason at all.

Really, any away game is going to be rough. Alabama, Ole Miss, and LSU are the three I'm dreading and are counting on as losses.
Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

Quote"These fans hate Texas more than they like themselves."