Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thinclad Omar McCleod's...

Started by ICEman, February 28, 2015, 01:16:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ICEman

60m h victory (7.49) at the SEC Indoors was just 0.02 seconds shy of the Collegiate Record.
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

Arthur pigby sellers.

ICEman

Hey you get off of McCleod!  Or should I say hey McCleod get off of my ewe?
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

Ray Piggers

7.49 is insane regardless!

kid can fly
I'm basically Darkwing Duck

scruf

In before, "Can he play WR/DB/KR/PR?" and "You can't play football if you're on scholarship for another sport."

LJHOG

Quote from: scruf on March 01, 2015, 06:18:40 am
In before, "Can he play WR/DB/KR/PR?" and "You can't play football if you're on scholarship for another sport."
wrong.  but you count towards the 85 limit.

JackJohnson

I believe the rule is another scholarship athlete can't play football until they have been on campus for 2 years or they will have to go on football scholarship

I actually wish we would get lucky like some of the other schools and have some former basketball players come out for football their 5th year.  I thought Rickey Scott would have made a pretty darn good player at either WR, S or OLB.  He was a bull on the BB court, was fast and physical at 6-3 210

On the current team Alandise Harris at 6-6 250 who can run and jump out of the gym and is pure muscle would make millions as either a TE or DE but I think since he is a 5th year guy wouldn't be eligible to play FB

Sorry for the derail

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: ICEman on February 28, 2015, 02:31:18 pm
Hey you get off of McCleod!  Or should I say hey McCleod get off of my ewe?

Real genius sometimes goes unrecognized... Not today, +1...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

ICEman

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on March 01, 2015, 03:58:04 pm
Real genius sometimes goes unrecognized... Not today, +1...
I was wondering when someone would latch ahold of that pun. Thanks!

SamBuckhart

Faster than a speeding bullet, ewe guys.
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

lechon

A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. - Sir Winston Churchill                                                                                  
There are a terrible lot of lies going around the world, and the worst of it is half of them are true. -  Sir Winston Churchill

NVRyield

Quote from: Ray Piggers on February 28, 2015, 09:06:00 pm
7.49 is insane regardless!

kid can fly

Is that equal to a 4.5 forty?  ;)
:razorback:

PORKULATOR

Quote from: JackJohnson on March 01, 2015, 08:47:50 am
I believe the rule is another scholarship athlete can't play football until they have been on campus for 2 years or they will have to go on football scholarship

I actually wish we would get lucky like some of the other schools and have some former basketball players come out for football their 5th year.  I thought Rickey Scott would have made a pretty darn good player at either WR, S or OLB.  He was a bull on the BB court, was fast and physical at 6-3 210

On the current team Alandise Harris at 6-6 250 who can run and jump out of the gym and is pure muscle would make millions as either a TE or DE but I think since he is a 5th year guy wouldn't be eligible to play FB

Sorry for the derail
your so right. He'd kill as a TE. But imagine him at linebacker, on a stunt and some back goes low to block him and he jumps over and lands in the QBs lung.
No really, imagine it, i will give you a moment.

Wps
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

hawgmasta

Quote from: PORKULATOR on March 01, 2015, 09:55:51 pm
your so right. He'd kill as a TE. But imagine him at linebacker, on a stunt and some back goes low to block him and he jumps over and lands in the QBs lung.
No really, imagine it, i will give you a moment.

Wps

I JUST DID

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

PennHOG

When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep just like my grandfather, and not like the screaming passengers in his car!