Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 25, 2024, 02:26:13 pm

FIRE BEELEEMA

Started by Rev. Jerry Falwell, September 03, 2016, 12:05:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev. Jerry Falwell

Might as well get this started today.....

Rev
Goats are handy...milk, cheese, mower, fertilizer, sex toy, BBQ.  They're like the swiss army knife of animals.......you can quote me on this....

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: Rev. Jerry Falwell on September 03, 2016, 12:05:46 pm
Might as well get this started today.....

Rev

Might as well. Is Rex flying the bruce banner over the stadium today?
This is my non-signature signature.

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

Rev. Jerry Falwell

Goats are handy...milk, cheese, mower, fertilizer, sex toy, BBQ.  They're like the swiss army knife of animals.......you can quote me on this....

Großer Kriegschwein

I thought it was Bulleema
This is my non-signature signature.

HogPharmer

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

Rev. Jerry Falwell

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

HogPharmer

Quote from: farmhawg on September 03, 2016, 12:29:36 pm
Your bacon is on fire.

That's cause he's flambeing it with whipped vanilla vodka
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

farmhawg

Nah, he's more of a fruity drink with a tiny umbrella
From theflyinghog

HogPharmer

HogPharmer

That's all the different auto-corrects from the new iOS