Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just occurred to me...20 years ago I was in Seattle

Started by Tejano Jawg, April 07, 2015, 09:01:43 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Tejano Jawg

After we made the Final Four, I got a call from one of my old UA roommates saying he had been given 4 (good) tickets. All I had to do was get there...which took 2 Southwest Air flights and an Alaska Air flight.

We took care of Carolina...but that UcLA game, I still haven't seen any replay or highlights of it. I just wanted it to totally depart from my memory. Two in a row sure would have been nice.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

razorbackchamps94

Thurman and Williamson had off nights  aganist UCLA .. That's why we lost .. And the Freshmen Bailey played out of his mind that night

MikePiazza

Nolan said recently that if he could have one game back to coach better, it would be the UCLA game.
Identity theft is not a joke, Jim. Millions of families suffer every year.

blyhog

I always thought that Corliss and Scotty & Company just knew we had this in the bag since UCLA was without Tyus Edney and had only been playing spotty until that night.Then Bailey and the O'Bannons went nuts for one game and never eclipsed their BigGame moment after that night

Dwight_K_Shrute

That team has legacy status at the UofA, a win would have put them in legacy status for NCAA and possibly made the razorbacks the team of the 90's with 3 FF's and 2 championships and having been an early adopter and proponent of the long shorts. 
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.