Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dear Ashley

Started by alwaysondbigscreen, April 06, 2015, 08:32:31 am

Previous topic - Next topic

alwaysondbigscreen

Sorry i am so late getting to this, but I would just like to apologize for the razorbacks behavior in the game the other night, and was wondering if you would have time to come down here and give us an in-service on how a team with unquestionable class and sportsmanship should act. Thanks bigscreen
some say he's a cia experiment gone wrong

RazorPiggie

hawg1221

Exactly. It's like with anybody in life. If things are going good for you, it's easy to say and do the right things. But when things go bad, how you handle it shows your true character. Kentucky failed.

gmarv

Quote from: hawg1221 on April 06, 2015, 09:15:48 am
Exactly. It's like with anybody in life. If things are going good for you, it's easy to say and do the right things. But when things go bad, how you handle it shows your true character. Kentucky failed.
they were jerks before they failed,and there still jerks after they failed.
there just jerks......

riccoar

April 06, 2015, 09:31:16 am #4 Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 10:09:22 am by riccoar
nm

hawgfan4life

I don't care what she tweeted or how classless any KY players may have acted, any fan that tweeted bodily or physical harm threats to her were wrong, are an embarrassment to the program, and will be even more of an embarrassment if charges actually get processed.  Somehow, all the other things with her seem irrelevant to those acts.

UNCLE BACK

I have heard rumors that her brother Wynonna is very upset with Hog fans right now...

FATHAWG08

Let's burn this motha down to Ground! Go Blue!!! True classy Program! Not!!!
I love off season Football!!

Hoggish1

Quote from: gmarv on April 06, 2015, 09:25:56 am
they were jerks before they failed,and there still jerks after they failed.
there just jerks......

Big Blue jerks.  They had to watch Duke win it all, too. Too bad! Just have to get more DcD All Everythings...  They just didn't have enough.

Hogsmo Kramer

Quote from: UNCLE BACK on April 06, 2015, 09:20:28 pm
I have heard rumors that her brother Wynonna is very upset with Hog fans right now...

I literally lol'ed!

+1
Hogville = The Nexus of the Universe!!!!!