Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kentucky fans going nuts

Started by lefty08, April 04, 2015, 11:39:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

lefty08

Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

Tejano Jawg

Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

Mike Irwin

rude1

Quote from: Tejano Jawg on April 04, 2015, 11:42:05 pm
Where was Ashley tonight??
This is what I would like to know. Their fans are the reason I wanted desperately for that team to lose. Got tired of them panning to the stand to see her antics. Why not show her tonight?

PonderinHog

Quote from: rude1 on April 04, 2015, 11:46:32 pm
This is what I would like to know. Their fans are the reason I wanted desperately for that team to lose. Got tired of them panning to the stand to see her antics. Why not show her tonight?
Runny makeup is not a good look for her.

panhandlepig

It's almost like they don't know how to lose. The look on their faces when they did, when they lost...I almost felt sorry for them. Who am I kidding, I loved every tear on their wittle faces. Screw Kentucky.

bigred223

They have plenty of losing experience from their football program. They just need to use that experience to get through this. 

Kevin

Lots of tickets available for Monday night
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

jackflash

I was wondering I know they had to show Ashley during the game. Did they show her reaction after the loss. Just wondering.

tusksincolorado

Quote from: jackflash on April 05, 2015, 07:48:21 am
I was wondering I know they had to show Ashley during the game. Did they show her reaction after the loss. Just wondering.

Are you kidding! Her "PR Group" and "Handlers" was not going to let that happen.

Her 15 minutes of fame is over for this year.

And that Dickie V smooch will always be etched in my mind....yuck!
Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

Hawgzinbowlz