4 (36.4%)
Martin Truex. Jr.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: November 21, 2015, 11:12:38 pm

Buff

Quote from: Flying Razorback on November 22, 2015, 06:20:24 pm

Heck.  Anyone can be champion these days

They should give Stenhouse a trophy as well.

Flying Razorback

Kyle has been 2 seconds faster than Harvick every pit stop
Satchel Paige said, "Don't look back, something might be gaining on you..."

Flying Razorback

Kyle 5 seconds up on Harvick.  No more pit stops and will be green to the checkers.

Keselowski race winner, Busch champion

Flying Razorback

Flying Razorback

Kyle Busch, Champion.

Crazy.  He always had the talent, he finally put it together

Flying Razorback

Well good job Kyle Busch.

Harvick's finished 3rd, 3rd, 8th, 3rd, 1st, and 2nd in the last 6 years.  Not bad.

My fantasy team tanked this year.

I'll see you guys in February

Buff

berryhog

Buff

Quote from: berryhog on November 22, 2015, 06:49:07 pm
So predictable.  Debris caution

Hey now, that water bottle could have caused a mess.

Racinray

What do we talk about now in here until February?

Buff

Quote from: Racinray on November 22, 2015, 08:22:13 pm
What do we talk about now in here until February?

I don't know.  How bout we start a rumor that Flying Razorback hires Mexican laborers from Home Depot stores to go home with him and choke him in the shower?

Flying Razorback

Quote from: Buff on November 22, 2015, 08:27:49 pm
I don't know.  How bout we start a rumor that Flying Razorback hires Mexican laborers from Home Depot stores to go home with him and choke him in the shower?

Damn it.  Ha, won't even let me sulk over Harvick's greatest season ending without a championship for more than 2 hours

Buff

Is this the greatest season in Na$car history without a Championship?

Flying Razorback

Quote from: Buff on November 22, 2015, 08:44:21 pm
Is this the greatest season in Na$car history without a Championship?

I think so.  The only one statistically on part is Gordon's 1998 season, and that one only had 33 races so it has a little better perentages.

Buff

Quote from: Flying Razorback on November 22, 2015, 08:51:43 pm

I think so.  The only one statistically on part is Gordon's 1998 season, and that one only had 33 races so it has a little better perentages.

I'm an idiot.  I was thinking that was the year Jarrett won it.

10thPlanet

Well, it's about to be supercross season and I may bore the hell out of ya'll with weekly updates, cause this forum needs traffic to make sure we keep it.
I found it rather sad, empty seats for the final race with 4 cars still in it to win it. I guess it will only sell out if JR is one of the 4 left.
Not a Gordon fan, but he has entertained me for the past couple decades. I am sad to see him, and my youth gone.

hoghelmet14

I was not too active this year....kinda hard to get excited when Smoke is not competitive......

and I forgot to change my fantasy for weeks at a time... most of my lineup was out of starts..... LOL

.... but I guess its joke time.....
Proud to be an American!  Proud to be an Arkansas Razorback Fan!

hoghelmet14

hoghelmet14

riccoar

Quote from: Flying Razorback on November 22, 2015, 06:44:36 pm
Well good job Kyle Busch.

Harvick's finished 3rd, 3rd, 8th, 3rd, 1st, and 2nd in the last 6 years.  Not bad.

My fantasy team tanked this year.

I'll see you guys in February
I didn't think I could catch Scatter, but had I not switched Kyle Busch for Harvick to start, I'd won by two points instead of finishing second by 1 point.  Until next year.

ImHogginIt

I went with the 43 over the 1 as a last minute switch yesterday. Story of my season this year. Worst I've ever done in fantasy

Racinray

It wouldn't let me in the last two weeks. Said I wasn't a member, like it would have mattered anyway lol.

ImHogginIt

I hope we have a decent selection of B drivers next year. This year was brutal. So many quality A guys and so few B

TheRazorback500

Congrats to Kyle. He came back from a lot of adversity this season.

:razorback:
Do you wanna get Rocked?

riccoar

Quote from: TheRazorback500 on November 24, 2015, 09:27:21 pm
Congrats to Kyle. He came back from a lot of adversity this season.

:razorback:
I was surprised Gordon didn't fare better in this final race.  But, SHR and Gibbs had stout cars for most of the year.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: riccoar on November 25, 2015, 07:15:38 am
I was surprised Gordon didn't fare better in this final race.  But, SHR and Gibbs had stout cars for most of the year.

Amazing how Danica and Tony didn't have speed all year while the 41 and 4 had as much as anyone. Can't quite grasp how that could happen from the same group.

riccoar

Quote from: ImHogginIt on November 25, 2015, 07:56:27 am
Amazing how Danica and Tony didn't have speed all year while the 41 and 4 had as much as anyone. Can't quite grasp how that could happen from the same group.
Some of it is resources.  Take Hendrick.  When Martin was there he gave him top notch stuff that first year.  Second year he pulled, not swapped, people off the 5 to help with the 88.  Think I read somewhere where the 48 got first choice weekly of engines etc..  They don't all dyno the same exact numbers.  I believe Danica, can drive but it's taking her a fairly long time to grasp the car.  Tony just was never the same after the accident.

DeltaBoy

Looking forward to Jeff in the Booth.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: riccoar on November 25, 2015, 11:21:52 am
Some of it is resources.  Take Hendrick.  When Martin was there he gave him top notch stuff that first year.  Second year he pulled, not swapped, people off the 5 to help with the 88.  Think I read somewhere where the 48 got first choice weekly of engines etc..  They don't all dyno the same exact numbers.  I believe Danica, can drive but it's taking her a fairly long time to grasp the car.  Tony just was never the same after the accident.

Stewart-Haas get engines from Hendrick. Hard to imagine not getting the same engines for all 4 cars each week

TheRazorback500

Quote from: riccoar on November 25, 2015, 07:15:38 am
I was too. I was kinda rooting for him to go out a champion.

I agree with what you said earlier about Martin. He never seemed to be relevant after his first year. I can see why. I wonder if it affected his attitude about racing. I haven't heard anything about him being around the sport anymore.                       

Do you wanna get Rocked?