Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mike Tavarres looking around?

Started by hogntonk, November 09, 2012, 05:04:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hogntonk

Anyone know the scoop on this guy?   I saw the headlines on another board indicating he was " pondering his pledge "...

Tim Harris

Going to take a visit to Arizona or A&M.  Still says that he loves the Hogs but that the reason he committed was because of the coach(es) that were recruiting him.  Now that it seems almost certain that they will clean house at the end of the year he is going to look around.

Sounds promising that we can still land him as long as he likes the new coaches but he does want to have options since he will be enrolling for spring practices.

OnTheHillHogFan

Quote from: Tim Harris on November 09, 2012, 06:55:19 am
Going to take a visit to Arizona or A&M.  Still says that he loves the Hogs but that the reason he committed was because of the coach(es) that were recruiting him.  Now that it seems almost certain that they will clean house at the end of the year he is going to look around.

Sounds promising that we can still land him as long as he likes the new coaches but he does want to have options since he will be enrolling for spring practices.
No the only reason he is taking another visit or two is so he can have a back up plan if the new coach doesn't want him. He has said in the past that he committed to the University and that he only wants to be a hog but he is being smart and making sure he has a plan B.
Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

McHogLovin

We need to focus our energy on landing some of the HS girls playing.  At this point I think they would fit right in with what we have going on.

jackflash

I believe Mike and Washington the CB are two we need to keep.

Tim Harris

Quote from: GreenbrierHogFan on November 09, 2012, 04:57:21 pm
No the only reason he is taking another visit or two is so he can have a back up plan if the new coach doesn't want him. He has said in the past that he committed to the University and that he only wants to be a hog but he is being smart and making sure he has a plan B.

The article on the pay site I was quoting specifically said he was looking around because he really liked the coaching staff and now it is clear they won't be here. He may still end up,here but it is dependent on him liking the next coach.