Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is Sark the target for Arkansas?

Started by 870hogfan, November 27, 2012, 07:43:06 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoggie17

MDH

That would make me sick.  I don't think there is any truth to it though.

"Tonight, however, a source informed me that multiple people close to Washington head coach Steve Sarkisian believe that Sark is definitely in the mix."

Sounds like posturing to me.
"Too many people have for too long placed too much confidence and trust in government and not enough in themselves.  Fortunately, many are now becoming aware of the seriousness of the gross mistakes of the past several decades.  The blame is shared by both political parties.  Many Americans now are demanding to hear the plain truth of things and want the demagoguing to stop.  Without this first step, solutions are impossible."  Ron Paul

Dwight_K_Shrute

Does 7 win Steve really deserve 3 separate threads on the first page, all using the same link?  "Holy stuff the first 2 threads on Coaching Search Rumors don't have this info.  Screw scrolling down I'm creating this biyatch."
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

MDH

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on November 27, 2012, 07:52:36 am
Does 7 win Steve really deserve 3 separate threads on the first page, all using the same link?  "Holy stuff the first 2 threads on Coaching Search Rumors don't have this info.  Screw scrolling down I'm creating this biyatch."

I share your sentiment, but I've been nasty enough for one morning.
"Too many people have for too long placed too much confidence and trust in government and not enough in themselves.  Fortunately, many are now becoming aware of the seriousness of the gross mistakes of the past several decades.  The blame is shared by both political parties.  Many Americans now are demanding to hear the plain truth of things and want the demagoguing to stop.  Without this first step, solutions are impossible."  Ron Paul

razorbackhog1

Jeff Long is not going to fire Bobby Petrino and hire someone that will not turn the page on the Petrino era...it's just not going to happen. I have bashed Long left and right for firing Petrino...I know he is not stupid enough to hire a coach that the fans will not fully jump behind...sure we will say "we support our hogs" but we all know that if he hires a coach that is not the exciting hire we expect, then it's going to be bad for Long.

TrueBlue

If you ARE for a "fallback plan" of Sark and against a "fallback plan" of Franklin, then I give up hope.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: TrueBlue on November 27, 2012, 08:17:31 am
If you ARE for a "fallback plan" of Sark and against a "fallback plan" of Franklin, then I give up hope.

Agreed
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Hogwild

So we are to the fallback candidates?

H0GGYSTYLE

I would take Sarkisian any day of the week over Franklin

HF#1

He is probably "in the mix" while Petersen gets his mind made up. 
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin