Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Weems!

Started by Hogbody, February 07, 2009, 02:57:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogbody

Scored 4 points in action for the Nuggets tonight!  WPS!  :razorback:

I know 2 of it at least was on a dunk.

Played 7:30 for the game.  I still see a good things for the future for him

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/boxscore;_ylt=Ar7uJ49t54pGBM1s.0WYrxzazYd4?gid=2009020627

olivebranchhog

Watched the game and he looked even stronger than he was up on the hill. Ahhh I miss him
Sometimes it takes a loss to make us realize what's really important

thirtythree

They are bringing him along slowly instead of just throwing him into the fire. Hopefully he will progress well and have a good career.

Hoggy1

Sonnnnnnnny.  You're the man.

Hopefully Henry will turn out 2x better.
You must be smokin somethin if you think I ain't smokin nothin

Brass Knob

Quote from: thirtythree on February 07, 2009, 06:38:39 am
They are bringing him along slowly instead of just throwing him into the fire. Hopefully he will progress well and have a good career.

I happen to like the Denver Nuggets a lot and watch them whenever they are on TV, and you are right.  What Denver is doing with Sonny is almost an exact replica of what Jerry Sloan did with Ronnie Brewer in Utah.  Ease him into a couple games here and there and then give him more time towards the end of the year and then have him ready for next year.  Sonny is not going to play much this year but look out for him next year.  He needs to develop his shot a little bit more.  I think he has an exciting career ahead of him!

Hoggy1

Question.

Would Sonny be in the NBA if Heath would have stayed 1 more year?
You must be smokin somethin if you think I ain't smokin nothin

LRMedHawg

Quote from: GiveEmHellPel on February 07, 2009, 01:42:55 pm
Question.

Would Sonny be in the NBA if Heath would have stayed 1 more year?

I think so because it is hard to pass up a slot in the NBA draft with as few as they have.  It would have been damn nice to have him though, although he may have had to play post for us this year (jk, kind of).