Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Former Arkansas recruit Terrance Joyner arrested for possession of the Mary Jane

Started by hawgsav1, February 06, 2009, 06:29:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hawgsav1

Revenge is a dish best served cold. - Klingon Proverb

chiefsfan

Wow  Joyner was prett highly rated out of HS.   Then decided to back out of his LOI when it became clear Fortson would win the job

quite surprising
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

hawgsav1

Quote from: chiefsfan on February 06, 2009, 07:30:05 pm
Wow  Joyner was prett highly rated out of HS.   Then decided to back out of his LOI when it became clear Fortson would win the job

quite surprising

He was a 3* according to Rivals.  He didn't make grades from what I understood.  From his HS highlight videos, I was more impressed with his passing abilities than I was with Fortson's video.  Too bad he did something silly like that...
Revenge is a dish best served cold. - Klingon Proverb

Arazorbackguy1

Quote from: hawgsav1 on February 06, 2009, 07:46:44 pm
He didn't make grades from what I understood. 

After reading this story, I'm not surprised he didn't make the grades.
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

HawgAdvocate

So glad he didn't get come here now. Another suspension isn't what we need.

Although, we have a player or two who better be careful themselves....
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

Jim Harris

we could use that 2.1 points per game he's averaging for New Mexico State
"We've been trying to build a program on a 7-8 win per season business model .... We upgraded the Business Model." -- John Tyson

wooo

Quote from: drakehog on February 07, 2009, 01:27:16 am
we could use that 2.1 points per game he's averaging for New Mexico State

yep, we would have beaten Tennessee by 0.1 points!  ;)