Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who do your root for now?

Started by incHOGnito, March 17, 2018, 12:26:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

incHOGnito

Personally, i have always liked Nova. I also wouldn't mind seeing Tennessee do well. Apart from them, I have no love for the rest of the SEC.

99toLife

Slater

Based on the posts I have read on this board, a number of people did not root for Arkansas anyway so it is business as usual for them. 
FASTEST 40 ILUVMIKE

bosshog84

Quote from: Slater on March 17, 2018, 12:31:34 pm
Based on the posts I have read on this board, a number of people did not root for Arkansas anyway so it is business as usual for them. 
Based on the game I saw, Arkansas didn't know it was playing for the first 10 minutes.

Smalltownhog95

Wait a minute this isn't chinese checkers.. This isn't even regular checkers!

texas tush hog

Quote from: Slater on March 17, 2018, 12:31:34 pm

That is an excellent point.

hogsanity

Someone to lose their minds and come hire Mike.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

verticalhog

My son's on the faculty at Texas Tech and I like Chris Beard so I'm with the Red Raiders.

Sed76

Anyone that can knock off Kentucky, North Carolina and Duke. Hopefully 1 of those 3 won't win the whole thing.

TheRazorback500

Do you wanna get Rocked?

HiggiePiggy

If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

hawginbigd1

Well I was going for Houston, but they couldn't make their free throws and lost on a long 3 pointer at the buzzer, lots of questionable calls also that impacted them more than Michigan, but they missed 3 of 4 free throws in the final 30 seconds so got to own it.

I guess I am with Loyola and TT, I like Cinderella and Chris Beard.

98hogs

moses_007

Arkansas, Missouri, Florida, Alabama and Tennessee are out of the tournament.  Kentucky appears to have an easy run to the Final Four now that Virginia is eliminated.  Check the bracket UK is in.

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

99toLife

Quote from: TNhawgfan on March 18, 2018, 07:30:36 am
After today, that will be just big blue. No thanks

Hate to say it but you're probably right and I can't stand Kentucky.

Knot2brite

Porter Moser and LoC. Porter was at UALR when I was in the central Arkansas area and I met him a couple times. Seemed like a good dude
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

ChicoHog

March 18, 2018, 10:33:26 am #20 Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 10:47:40 am by ChicoHog
Loyola is tough.  I will root for whoever I am betting on that day but if all things are equal I like Loyola, Gonzaga, Xavier, Butler, Villanova, Michigan and Mich St.  And always root against Auburn and Bruce Pearl.  Also happy Florida lost.

raz1965

Not a Michigan fan bet really think they have a class coach an gonzaga also. Really like to the SEC win, but it's hard to root for ky, an impossible to cheer for pearl at Auburn. When a game starts for some reason I usually find myself favoring one team over the other for one reason or another.