Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Question regarding letter of intent

Started by Hog Pharm, December 10, 2015, 11:06:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hog Pharm

I am planning on increasing my donation to the Razorback Foundation this year in order to get better seats.  I am confused regarding the Letter of Intent.  If I pledge a greater amount will that be taken into account when they assign priority points or do I have to actually make the payment first?  I'm just wondering because the deadline to submit your payment is in June which is after the points are assigned and seats are selected.

jbu5

My understanding is that it's based on money received by Foundation. The website says "Based on payments received by the Razorback Foundation, Priority Point totals and ranks will be updated at the end of each of the following months and used for parking and ticket allocation purposes: March, June and November".

I split my donation into 2 payments last year, paid half in February and my March 31st priority points total reflected that payment, but not the total that I had pledged. After I paid, later in the year, my November statement included the points from my final payment. Hope this helps.

Hog Pharm

Quote from: jbu5 on December 11, 2015, 04:55:12 pm
My understanding is that it's based on money received by Foundation. The website says "Based on payments received by the Razorback Foundation, Priority Point totals and ranks will be updated at the end of each of the following months and used for parking and ticket allocation purposes: March, June and November".

I split my donation into 2 payments last year, paid half in February and my March 31st priority points total reflected that payment, but not the total that I had pledged. After I paid, later in the year, my November statement included the points from my final payment. Hope this helps.

Thanks that's very helpful

HogimusMaximus

Dont sign an LOI unless you are committed to the Hogs. ;) :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

TheSlacker

Hope you're intending to make a substantial donation, as it also takes lifetime donations into account.  I'm pretty sure it takes a fair amount of money to make much of a difference.