Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 18, 2024, 12:17:05 pm

Would Someone Call Mike

Started by RagingHawgOn, February 20, 2018, 08:59:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RagingHawgOn

upperdeck_hawg

Beard is ballin tonight. CJ jones on the other hand
I don't hate the guy.  He's a great Hog, and a needed contributor.  I despise that he does not understand his role as a complimentary player puts an absolute ceiling on this team.

-ErieHog on Devo Davis

RagingHawgOn

Quote from: upperdeck_hawg on February 20, 2018, 08:59:57 pm
Beard is ballin tonight. CJ jones on the other hand

Ballin?  Hit a couple of 3s, sure. But geez.

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Atkinshogfan

I dont post much but am a true razorback fan and read daily... Why does people talk down on beard when he is out there giving it his all for the state I don't understand some fans if someone was better they would play... Who do you want to put in his place I'd like to hear this I'll shut up and listen

Athog

RagingHawgOn

Quote from: greenEGnHAWGS on February 20, 2018, 09:20:28 pm
And I gave my opinion. Yours is just needless whining about a guy playing just fine.

Gotcha big man. Only your opinion matters.

Carry on.

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: RagingHawgOn on February 20, 2018, 09:27:56 pm

Carry on.

At least I have reason for my opinion. Not just blanket statements with no reasoning.
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

RagingHawgOn

Quote from: greenEGnHAWGS on February 20, 2018, 09:31:23 pm
At least I have reason for my opinion. Not just blanket statements with no reasoning.

Yeah, if you overlook ill-advised shots and turnovers.

Keep on keeping on man.

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: RagingHawgOn on February 20, 2018, 09:33:22 pm
Yeah, if you overlook ill-advised shots and turnovers.

Keep on keeping on man.

3-5 from 3 point line and 2 TOs. Yeah...GET HIM OUT OF THERE!
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

pigture perfect

Quote from: RagingHawgOn on February 20, 2018, 09:27:56 pm

Carry on.
Nah, His opinion here is the same as mine. Beard is fine.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

The_Bionic_Pig

Listen gentleman let's just squash it because this particular game has everyone on edge.

I'm just going to move the thread and the next time I see you guys posting later on tonight hopefully it's because we upset Kentucky.

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: The_Bionic_Pig on February 20, 2018, 09:39:08 pm
Listen gentleman let's just squash it because this particular game has everyone on edge.

I'm just going to move the thread and the next time I see you guys posting later on tonight hopefully it's because we upset Kentucky.

For sure. Sorry about that. Just never understand when someone sees something they don't like and create a thread calling someone out...who's actually not playing bad.

Pork Ranger

If anyone needed a seat on the bench last night it was Barford. He took a lot of terrible shots that let UK pull away