Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Any changes likely to the asst coaches on the basketball staff?

Started by Hogeyeblind, February 08, 2009, 11:59:33 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogeyeblind

We need some top notch recruiters. 

I keep hearing Sean Sutton wants to get back in the game.......

Porkatarian

Quote from: Hogeyeblind on February 08, 2009, 11:59:33 am
We need some top notch recruiters. 

I keep hearing Sean Sutton wants to get back in the game.......

I do know for a fact that certain AAU coaches and highschool coaches are NOT impressed by a certain asst coach on Pel's staff.

Porkatarian out...
"I came here to win the SEC and that is exactly what we are going to do."

donewithdale

Quote from: Porkatarian on February 08, 2009, 01:57:36 pm
I do know for a fact that certain AAU coaches and highschool coaches are NOT impressed by a certain asst coach on Pel's staff.

Porkatarian out...

Is he a cancer?

Hogbody

Porkatarian out...

Which one?  I cant imagine it's Evans

http://www.arkansasrazorbacks.com/SportSelect.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=6100&SPID=2421&SPSID=30747

forrest city joe

Porkatarian out...
I think i know who it is. and if im Pel this guy is gone after this season.we have to get a recruiter in here.

Razorod

Porkatarian out...
Evans doesn't do a whole of recruiting from what I understand (could very well be wrong here) so I assume it's either Ostrum or Brown.
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

chiefsfan

Quote from: Razorod on February 08, 2009, 03:42:16 pm
Evans doesn't do a whole of recruiting from what I understand (could very well be wrong here) so I assume it's either Ostrum or Brown.

Pel and Ostrum have been together for years.   I think its Brown. 
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Razorod

i do remember brown being Pel's last addition and that was only after he struck out on a couple of others.

if bama's interim coach is not retained, he'd be a good get as an asst.

jonesark™

i don't who goes and stays...we just need someone that can recruit. We have to challenge memphis for a few players a year, cal can't get them all!!

chiefsfan

Quote from: Razorod on February 08, 2009, 03:47:28 pm
i do remember brown being Pel's last addition and that was only after he struck out on a couple of others.

if bama's interim coach is not retained, he'd be a good get as an asst.

he'd be wise to get a defensive minded coach.   every good coach has a weakness and Defense is Pel's   itd be nice if he could find someone who can take care of the defense and help the players improve there

Ive got full confidence in our offense behind Pel and Evans
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

chiefsfan

Quote from: jonesark on February 08, 2009, 03:47:45 pm
i don't who goes and stays...we just need someone that can recruit. We have to challenge memphis for a few players a year, cal can't get them all!!

Memphis can get anyone they want for the right price.   Im not interested in competing with Memphis.  I want to compete in Memphis.    We are not going to beat the Fed Ex Intern program until the NCAA finally decides to do something about it

Razorod

i thought evans was a bit of a defensive guru. if not, what is his specialty?