Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Players we could of had...

Started by ballinhog, February 07, 2009, 09:28:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ballinhog

or felt like we should of had that would help.

Jeremy Pargo and James Anderson come to mind. Also we were very close to getting Devan Downey but Heath chose McCurdy instead.

Anymore? Im just bored maybe we could come up with a 13 man roster that should of been haha

Of course you gotta add PBev

Waldron_Hog

Thad Young. Wayne Chism. Pierre Niles. Willie Kemp.

All from Memphis. :(

yraciv

Al Jefferson!  Heath would still be here though if we got him.

BayofPigs

having James Anderson on this team would've helped us so much

Smithian

Quote from: ballinhog on February 07, 2009, 09:28:09 pm
Jeremy Pargo and James Anderson come to mind. Also we were very close to getting Devan Downey but Heath chose McCurdy instead.
I'll be honest, when a guard comes out of Saint Anthony High School with any ability, you take him immediately. Sean McCurdy is probably the one Saint Anthony player not to succeed at the next level... Especially at PG. Bob Hurley has like three backup PGs in the past who never started one game or played much, went to like D2 schools and set records for assists, steals etc.

The rest of those people mentioned? Inexcusable.

chiefsfan

James Anderson just never seemed interested in playing for Arkansas
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Smithian

James Anderson never really was that interested in Arkansas. Once you get east of Little Rock, our support is very limited.

ballinhog

Quote from: Smithian on February 07, 2009, 10:59:46 pm
James Anderson never really was that interested in Arkansas. Once you get east of Little Rock, our support is very limited.

Couldnt disagree more..im from southeast arkansas and we flat out love the hogs down there.

ballinhog

Quote from: Smithian on February 07, 2009, 10:59:46 pm

Maybe not the financial support because there isnt as much money and white collar folks east and especially south but the fans are there..not sure where you even get that

3kgthog

Wasn't it said that Anderson's coach was pushing OSU?

Hogbody

could have had patrick beverly still this year  :'(

Hot_Town_Hog

Quote from: 3kgthog on February 08, 2009, 01:11:53 am
Wasn't it said that Anderson's coach was pushing OSU?

May have been, but my Brother was dating a women's Coach at Junction City when Anderson was still in High School. She said Heath, the only time she even saw him at the school, was the most rude of all the Coaches that made a visit to see Anderson. I was shocked to hear that after hearing what a great guy he was, but that is exactly what she said and I heard it straight from her mouth.

With that said, not sure what this has to do with Pel. Give him another year and let's see what happens.

SONofHAM

Cyrus McGowan is currently playing well at Miami.  We could definitely use his inside presence.  If Washington just had some help on the block we could be just fine.  Here's hoping Powell provides immediate help next year!
"like a wild band of Razorback hogs"