Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Let's all pitch in

Started by mbgrulz, February 07, 2009, 04:13:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mbgrulz

Everyone should donate a few bux to pay for tuition for Snachez...

At another school of course...

It is no wonder why Har-Ber failed to win state a couple of years ago. THEY DIDN'T HAVE A D-1 PLAYER ON THEIR TEAM!!!!

Breems

I know he tries so hard but I just wish something would go right for him.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

OLDHOG

Maybe he is trying too hard.

mbgrulz

Plenty of people could go out there and try very, very hard, but if one's ability is not high enough, it is hopeless.

That is what we are seeing with MS. There just isn't enough there to have any hope with him. Moore and Clark are athletic enough to see some light at the end of the tunnel.

batesvillepharmer

February 07, 2009, 04:28:00 pm #4 Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 04:30:59 pm by batesvillepharmer
Blame the coach for leaving him in there.

ICEman

He does seem lost and a little out of his element while he is on the court.  Hopefully, he can mature into a well-heeled SEC player.
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

3kgthog

You can't coach up a 3" vertical. Fortson could dunk over Sanchez. Literally.

There must be some reason Pel plays him over Clark and Moore.

Conway4Hogs

Quote from: mbgrulz on February 07, 2009, 04:13:56 pm

It is no wonder why Har-Ber failed to win state a couple of years ago. THEY DIDN'T HAVE A D-1 PLAYER ON THEIR TEAM!!!!

I don't care what the young man does. He chose to be a hog and I am a Hog Fan.  This is a disgrace to see posts like this.

Smithian

I do not know how Har-Ber stayed close to Northside when HS had Kodi Burns, Matt Jones, Paul Henry, etc. No clue how they lost to Har-Ber once... Rakestraw was a shooter and Sanchez back down to big guys. Regardless, NHS beat Har-Ber in the state championship... A preview of Michael Sanchez's career summary at Arkansas. A big fat "L".

HawgAdvocate

Quote from: Karma on February 07, 2009, 04:45:36 pm
There must be some reason Pel plays him over Clark and Moore.

Because he knows where he's supposed to be on most occasions. Mentally, he's ahead of the other guys we have.

Physically, it's not close. But basketball is like any other sport, it's more mental than physical.
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

BigSexyHog

You are a 100% ass... This is uncalled for.
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room