Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HOGWILD HOTLINE FOLLOWING ARK @ MSU

Started by gary961, February 06, 2009, 12:27:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

gary961

Following the ISP broadcast we'll have the "HOGWILD HOTLINE" on both "THE HOG SPORTSRADIO" in NW Arkansas, and "THE SPORTS HOG" in Fort Smith.

We'll take your calls, emails, and even respond on-air to you posts right here on HOGVILLE. We'll have Coach Pel's reaction to the game too!!!

Listen live online at www.hogsnow.com

In NWA - 105.3 FM / 97.9 FM / 1290 AM / 1480 AM
In FS - 103.1 FM / 1580 AM

Email us at gary@hogsnow.com

Number to call in are (866) 285-4005 toll-free, or 303-2040 in NWA. The "HOGWILD HOTLINE" following every Hog basketball game only from "THE HOG SPORTSRADIO NETWORK".

40MINSOFHELL

yep im gonna call and rant, because im tired of losing

revolution

Oh boy, that should be a fun show!  I'm sure we're going to give MSU a good game at their place, after all, look what we did to them at the Bud.

gary961

Do call...Grant's gonna be out of town. So, I'll be back in the HOTLINE BIG CHAIR. Just like football season...except colder, and muuuuuch more frustrating.

1967 Grad

1967 Grad

gary961

This is a radio only show...goes on whether there is TV coverage, or not. To answer your question...there is RAYCOM coverage. 40/29 in NWA - Channel 7 in Central Arkansas - K8 if you are trapped in NEA.

1967 Grad

TY Gary....guess I'll suffer through another one. Can't help myself. Win, lose, or blown out.....still a Hog fan. Go Hogs Go!!!

1967 Grad

This still isn't as bad as sitting on the "little league" green bleachers over dirt in Barnhill when we were the worst team in the worst conference in the US. You remember....Jim Kissee, "Wahoo" Wally Freeman from Sheridan, Ricky Suggs from Berryville, Steve Russo (LR) and J.D McConnell (FS). Made all of their games, so we are still a lot better off than then. Was just more fun with Eddie and Nolan getting us to Final Fours. Hope that rolls around again someday.

chiefsfan

Quote from: gary961 on February 06, 2009, 05:22:48 pm
This is a radio only show...goes on whether there is TV coverage, or not. To answer your question...there is RAYCOM coverage. 40/29 in NWA - Channel 7 in Central Arkansas - K8 if you are trapped in NEA.

Trapped in NEA?

Some of use choose to be here you know.
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

gary961

Well, you are s Chiefs fan too. Meaning you're all about punishing yourself. LOL. Just kidding.

Quote from: chiefsfan on February 06, 2009, 07:32:37 pm
Trapped in NEA?

berryhog

Quote from: chiefsfan on February 06, 2009, 07:32:37 pm
Trapped in NEA?

What part of NEA are you ?

chiefsfan

Quote from: berryhog on February 06, 2009, 11:36:13 pm
What part of NEA are you ?

Jonesboro.    back before I started college I had to choose between Jonesboro and Fayetville.   Toured NWA, convinced it would win, and hated every minute of it.    Looked at NEA and immediately moved..

Ive graduated from college now and have been happy ever since
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.