Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rule no 1 in the Recruiting Forum

Started by Lanny, August 03, 2005, 05:41:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Lanny

August 03, 2005, 05:41:40 pm Last Edit: July 24, 2006, 06:10:00 pm by hSv
Refrain from negative comments on specific recruits/prospects/commits here on Hogville. Whether you realize it or not, prospects and their families DO read message boards. Put yourself in the shoes of a parent or kid who is considering playing for the U of A and you come across negative comments about you. This does nothing but hurt the recruiting efforts of the coaching staff and our chances with prospects. This is a crucial time in the recruiting period. Criticizing specific recruits is counterproductive and reflects negatively on Razorback fans as a whole.

We're not stating you can't state an opinion but leave the recruits or potential recruits out of your tirade.
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

Doug

Don't even think about posting stupid.

If you bash a recruit, a player or even your fellow Hogvillians, you will be shown the door for a MINIMUM of 30 days. If you've been banned or warned (for any reason) previously, it's automatically bumped up to 90 days.

If you've been banned or warned for bashing previously, you're gone.

Can't believe that we even have to spell this out to everyone, once again.
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)