Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas/LSU Uncut Post Game: JL Smith/Haynes/Hamilton/Wilson

Started by marty houston, November 23, 2012, 07:56:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BRUTUS POUNDCAKE

So glad we don't have to listen to JLS anymore - these things have been dreadful to endure all season long.  He just doesn't get it - he even started to say it but stopped short mid sentence of saying he had to get them into a position to win/make a play.  HE stood in OUR way as a program once again.

Loser mentality, loser approach, just glad to be here blah, blah, blah - been our damn problem all year long. 

Now we just need to cross our fingers and hope we all get a coaching staff we can all look forward to bringing back the level of play and effort that it takes to be successful.  For the players - congratulations on making it through the season, it was a tough one.

OptimusHog

cosmodrum

The coaching today was an absolute kick in the nuts to the seniors. Our players played well enough to win that game. Why in the hell do you not go for it to tie the game when you have 4 wins? What does that say to those guys? How can you tell them that we can't even trust them to get half a yard?

I'll never forget that awful call, and I'll never forgive it. This coaching staff can piss up a rope, and I can't wait for them to get the hell out of Fayetteville.
Go away, batin'

prairiehogcompanion

Ladies and gentlemen . . . .

The clown show is over. Please deposit your 3-D glasses in the barrel on the way out of the theater.

Sorry, no refunds.

However, you are all invited back next week when the circus master responsible for this show will announce his choice to head a new cast.

Those exiting closest to the stage please watch your step.

We apologize for the odor.

DeltaBoy

Quote from: prairiehogcompanion on November 24, 2012, 01:01:57 am
Ladies and gentlemen . . . .

The clown show is over. Please deposit your 3-D glasses in the barrel on the way out of the theater.

Sorry, no refunds.

However, you are all invited back next week when the circus master responsible for this show will announce his choice to head a new cast.

Those exiting closest to the stage please watch your step.

We apologize for the odor.

Amen thanks1
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.