Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bringing my dog to the game Friday

Started by NorthDallas40, November 21, 2017, 04:56:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NorthDallas40

Since there won't really be anyone there, do you think I could get away with bringing him in? It's the deciding factor for whether we go or not.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: NorthDallas40 on November 21, 2017, 04:56:54 pm
Since there won't really be anyone there, do you think I could get away with bringing him in? It's the deciding factor for whether we go or not.

If you bring that dog, get denied admission and put a curse on my Hogs I will find you... 
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

NorthDallas40

The Rangers have an annual dog day where you can bring them. I only post this because UofA should have done something outside of the box to get the fans in the seats. But that would've taken them admitting there was a problem, which no one in the Admin or media is allowed to do.

PorkRinds

I love dogs. But I'll pass on thousands of dog fights during the game if everyone brought one. As for getting the dog in how are you planning to do it? I don't think it's possible unless you buy it a service dog vest and that is an a-hole thing to do.

FutureMan

As a dog lover, I love the idea.  But I don't see it happening.  I can see it violating some kind of lame NCAA rule.
"Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit."
- E.E. Cummings

factchecker

Quote from: NorthDallas40 on November 21, 2017, 05:01:31 pm
The Rangers have an annual dog day where you can bring them. I only post this because UofA should have done something outside of the box to get the fans in the seats. But that would've taken them admitting there was a problem, which no one in the Admin or media is allowed to do.

The crowd and facilities at a baseball game is nowhere near comparable to a football game.

Dogs at a football game would not be a good idea.

We have dog day (Bark in the Park) at Baum as well:

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Pecos Hog

Bring it!   We all could some emotional support while having to watch our team when they are this bad.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Pecos Hog on November 21, 2017, 05:13:04 pm
Bring it!   We all could some emotional support while having to watch our team when they are this bad.

You might actually pull it off if you did this, but you'll need some fake credentials for yourself and your dog... Universities are so far out there right now.
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

1highhog

NorthDallas40

He's a great dog. A Wheaton Terrier. Lots of energy. Would probably get the crowd hyped!

paducahhog

WaltonCollege

longpig

Don't be scared, be smart.

livevanguy

Just deck the dog out in Razorback gear and tell them it's a new recruit from Texa$$. That'll pass right?
Call'n the hogs from the Pacific Northwest

TulsaHawg

PonderinHog

HoginIllinois

What are you going to do if he has to take a dump? Let him out on the field?

livevanguy

Quote from: HoginIllinois on November 21, 2017, 06:32:28 pm
What are you going to do if he has to take a dump? Let him out on the field?
Depending on how the game goes it could be more entertaining.
Call'n the hogs from the Pacific Northwest

Rudy Baylor

I'll keep him for you if they deny you

You'll have to drive back and forth to bentonville

bennyl08

Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

Rudy Baylor

Well I guess North 40 didn't like that idea

Rudy Baylor

a nice gesture like I just offered, and he didn't even say thank you I'll pass

he just logged out

Rudy Baylor

North40, what do you think I am, A DOG SERIAL KILLER OR SOMETHING!  >:(

PonderinHog

Rudy Baylor

Quote from: Rudy Baylor on November 21, 2017, 06:57:10 pm
a nice gesture like I just offered, and he didn't even say thank you I'll pass

he just logged out