Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A-State Starts Fall Camp

Started by Seminole Indian, July 29, 2017, 09:04:43 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Seminole Indian

Blake Anderson said he likes the "potential" of this athletic team in an article in today's Jonesboro Sun.

Per Anderson, "We've got a lot of new bodies, we are very athletic and very physical, and we are great looking on paper".....

"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne

Seminole Indian

When asked about opening up with Nebraska and Miami in an interview on 95.3 the Ticket, Blake Anderson's response was it "could set up one of those years that everyone remembers..

While there has not been any "Dallas or Bust " challenges by Anderson this year,  it is obvious he has high expectations for an even more talented team in 2017.

Said the key is "taking it one day at a time", something he feels they did not do last year.

https://soundcloud.com/953theticket/astate-head-football-coach-blake-anderson-chbanderson
"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne