Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A-State host Navy in Rugby Semifinal Match Today (Make that Saturday)

Started by Seminole Indian, April 21, 2017, 08:44:24 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Seminole Indian

at 1:00 p.m. at Curt Huckaby Field on campus, for all you rugby fan's.

Probably in the mud.

First time for them to host a national semifinal match, according to the article in the Jonesboro Sun, with a berth in the Penn Mutual Collegiate Rugby Championship at stake.
"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne

Seminole Indian

"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne

GolfNut57

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

Seminole Indian

Seminole Indian

Play today against defending champion California in Varsity Cup final, at 2:00 p.m. (CDT), at Stephens Stadium on the campus of Santa Clara University.

NBC Sports Network will telecast the game on a delayed basis. On at 9:30 p.m. on cable channel 43 in Jonesboro.

GolfNut57

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

Dropkick

Seminole Indian