Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A-State Basketball

Started by Seminole Indian, January 31, 2017, 07:13:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Seminole Indian

With their win over a decent ULL team on the road last night, are now tied for 1st place in the SBC , at 7-2, 16-6 overall.

Having a much better first year for McCasland & Company than anyone expected.

"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne

Seminole Indian

Here is a nice write-up about A-States first year HC Grant McCasland On American Sports Network I found on Howlyes.com.

"You can see the involvement grow," McCasland told the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette. "There was a lot of energy in the building. I think winning is part of it, and I think the people appreciate how you play. People around here really love basketball and they know what good basketball looks like. I think they appreciate the way we compete and the fact that we're approachable."

http://americansportsnet.com/news/featured/first-year-coach-grant-mccasland-moving-arkansas-state-in-right-direction
"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne