Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

This might make you guys feel a little better

Started by HOGGISHABOUTAR, September 25, 2016, 01:47:46 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HOGGISHABOUTAR

UCA beat ASU in Jonesboro tonight, and actually looked pretty good doing it!!! Only allowed the howling fools 45 yards rushing and pushed them around pretty well.

kodiakisland

We gave up almost 400 yards rushing on national TV.  UCA beating ASU doesn't make me think that's in any way OK.
If gun control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome. http://heyjackass.com/

HOGGISHABOUTAR

Dr. Starcs

NuttinItUp

Seminole Indian

Losing to UCA, is like the Razorbacks losing to A-State so I don't have to tell anyone what the mood of their fan base is today, and they were not happy campers going into the game.

"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne

ricepig

Quote from: Seminole Indian on September 25, 2016, 03:14:56 pm
Losing to UCA, is like the Razorbacks losing to A-State so I don't have to tell anyone what the mood of their fan base is today, and they were not happy campers going into the game.

Yeah, if they had $1.5M like LSU has $13M to fire Miles and Cameron today, the fan base would.

Seminole Indian

Quote from: ricepig on September 25, 2016, 03:49:28 pm
Yeah, if they had $1.5M like LSU has $13M to fire Miles and Cameron today, the fan base would.
Without a doubt, and to be honest Anderson has no one to blame but himself.

Of course their is a positive to all of this, and that is UCA and their fans, players and coaches can use this game as a stepping stone to a memorable season.

You know the kind of season Anderson said A-State fans were in store for, and they are having a hard time dealing that, and with the "but you said" not getting answered.

"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne

FineAsSwine

Quote from: Seminole Indian on September 25, 2016, 03:14:56 pm

The only happy fan is the guy who won the $1200 for kicking what looked to me like an extra point. The girl who won the T-shirt for picking up cotton balls with her nose looked like she put in more work. I think she has a bone to pick with the contest administrators.