Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

way to go UAPB

Started by PorkSoda, September 16, 2016, 04:05:46 am

Previous topic - Next topic

PorkSoda

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/gametracker/recap/NCAAF_20160915_ARPB@ALCORN/

"Brandon Duncan had a career-high 505 yards passing with four TD passes on Thursday night and Arkansas-Pine Bluff rallied from a 16-point, fourth-quarter deficit to upset two-time defending conference champion Alcorn State 45-43 in third overtime."
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

The_Bionic_Pig

The Natural State OT curse is alive and well!!
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

GuvHog

Quote from: PorkSoda on September 16, 2016, 04:05:46 am
http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/gametracker/recap/NCAAF_20160915_ARPB@ALCORN/

"Brandon Duncan had a career-high 505 yards passing with four TD passes on Thursday night and Arkansas-Pine Bluff rallied from a 16-point, fourth-quarter deficit to upset two-time defending conference champion Alcorn State 45-43 in third overtime."

Yep, and it happened at Alcorn State which makes it even bigger.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Dwight_K_Shrute

I stayed up and watched the end of the 4th qtr and OT.  Was pulling for the Golden Lions, and glad they got the win.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

East Clintwood

I turned it off in the 3rd qtr.  Oh well.
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

LZH

We should play them in WMS every year!!!

chiti66

WOW!!! I am from PB, and I couldn't be happier for my hometown team.

phadedhawg

lwillin

I watched the game from half time to the finish. Go Lions!
I hope they continue to improve.