Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

UAPB Picked to Finish 5th in SWAC West

Started by Seminole Indian, July 25, 2016, 11:56:18 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Seminole Indian

July 25, 2016, 11:56:18 am Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 12:19:11 pm by Seminole Indian
I totally missed this so maybe others did also.

2016 Western Division Predicted Order of Finish
School   Points
Prairie View A&M   41
Grambling State   35
Southern   32
Texas Southern   16
Arkansas-Pine Bluff   11

2016 Eastern Division Predicted Order of Finish
School   Points
Alcorn State   44
Alabama State   35
Jackson State   28
Alabama A&M   16
Mississippi Valley State   12

http://www.uapblionsroar.com/news/2016/7/15/football-uapb-gridders-predicted-to-finish-fifth-in-swac-western-division.aspx?path=football
"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne

DeltaBoy

Oh for the days of Coach Coolie and those 5th and 6th year SR's !
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

lwillin

Quote from: DeltaBoy on August 23, 2016, 02:37:36 pm
Oh for the days of Coach Coolie and those 5th and 6th year SR's !
Sad times for sure. But congrats to Coach Coleman and the team for a 3OT win over defending SWAC champion Alcorn State last night.

Seminole Indian

September 16, 2016, 05:47:09 pm #3 Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 05:58:11 pm by Seminole Indian
Quote from: lwillin on September 16, 2016, 04:13:22 pm
Sad times for sure. But congrats to Coach Coleman and the team for a 3OT win over defending SWAC champion Alcorn State last night.
Alright!!!  :D

Needed some good news today......caught a 4+lb bass and it slipped and I got the treble hook at the other end of the lure in the web of my hand.

Every try and tell a Bass with a hook in it's mouth not to wiggle....don't bother, they don't listen. 

Told the Doc I really needed him about 2 hours earlier to remove the Bass from my lure, more than the lure from my hand. Doing that took talent.
"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne

ricepig

Quote from: Seminole Indian on September 16, 2016, 05:47:09 pm
Alright!!!  :D

Needed some good news today......caught a 4+lb bass and it slipped and I got the treble hook at the other end of the lure in the web of my hand.

Every try and tell a Bass with a hook in it's mouth not to wiggle....don't bother, they don't listen. 

Told the Doc I really needed him about 2 hours earlier to remove the Bass from my lure, more than the lure from my hand. Doing that took talent.

So, you were trolled and got the hook stuck?? To hot to fish, for me....

Seminole Indian

Yep, got "hook stuck" pretty good, and can feel it now. Not the first time. and probably not the last.

Caught an 7lb+ bass about 50 yards from where I caught this one today, on Wednesday.

Don't think I would have had to worry about finding a Doctor to remove the hook if this one had been close to that size.  Too bad, I would have caught a big fish, and saved a Doctor's bill....maybe.

ricepig

Quote from: Seminole Indian on September 16, 2016, 08:19:17 pm
Yep, got "hook stuck" pretty good, and can feel it now. Not the first time. and probably not the last.

Caught an 7lb+ bass about 50 yards from where I caught this one today, on Wednesday.

Don't think I would have had to worry about finding a Doctor to remove the hook if this one had been close to that size.  Too bad, I would have caught a big fish, and saved a Doctor's bill....maybe.

Private lake?

Seminole Indian