Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ryan Scott - UALR Baseball

Started by yraciv, April 01, 2016, 10:07:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

yraciv

This UALR baseball SR is absolutely stroking the baseball this year! Leading the NCAA in batting average at .518, 7 HR, 38 RBI, and lets throw in his absurd 1.438 OPS for good measure!

Where did this guy come from? He is from North Little Rock but appears he was a bit of a late bloomer and didn't hit much at all in his first two seasons at UALR.  Has anyone seen him play? Did he ever camp with the Hogs in high school? Is he just raking on Sun Belt pitching or does he have potential to be a decent draft pick after the season?

http://lrtrojans.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=2350

hoglady

Haven't gotten out to any of the UALR games yet this year, but I'm going to get out to few games soon.
Anxious to see this kid in person.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

DeltaBoy

I read good things about him this year.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.