Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Two A-State Players Arrested

Started by ricepig, December 08, 2015, 10:56:33 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ricepig

December 08, 2015, 10:56:33 am Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 02:45:25 pm by Seminole Indian

Seminole Indian

Stone was their starting DE, and maybe their best player on the defensive side of the ball. Trosin their 2nd team A-back. Both were seniors.
"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne

ricepig

Quote from: Seminole Indian on December 08, 2015, 11:01:14 am
Stone was their starting DE, and maybe their best player on the defensive side of the ball. Trosin their 2nd team A-back. Both were seniors.

Shame, when will people learn??

Seminole Indian

I'm not as compassionate when it comes to this type of behavior.   

The third person in the car is a former A-State football player that was kicked off the team last year, and was a know 'bad apple'.

http://www.kait8.com/story/30694945/a-state-football-players-arrested-for-cocaine-possession

Life is tough, especially when you are stupid, and do drugs.

"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne

hawginbigd1

May be addition by subtraction IMO. Stone anyways would play like a man on fire and then go away for 3 qtrs. and get out of position, not keep contain.

Seminole Indian

December 09, 2015, 04:20:37 pm #5 Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 05:18:11 pm by Seminole Indian
His loss will be felt  because he was such an outstanding athlete who had a penchant for making big plays at the right time.

The good thing is DE is probably their strongest, deepest position, and they play a lot of players there, and all have started on occasion.

I anticipate that true freshman Griffin Riggs,(who is their most physical player at that position), and the Auburn transfer, Chase Robison,  will probably get most of the PT in the bowl game, but Chris Odom and Darrius Rosser, who have also started from time to time, will play.

On the other side Ja'Von Rolland‐Jones( 1st team all SBC, an former freshman All-American) , and Caleb Caston have been outstanding, and Jarrod Chandler has really started to catch the coaches attention.

Even without him they are very good at DE.

The other player they lost had 8 catches all year, so they will probably just use their All-SBC A-back for most of the game. It's his last game so I'm sure he will not mind.

Seminole Indian

Both player have been suspended, and will not participate in the NO Bowl, and that is just the beginning of their problems.