Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Clint Conque takes a swipe at Hogs schedule?

Started by Ironhawg, September 13, 2010, 12:47:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Kicking Wing

Quote from: IronHog on September 14, 2010, 09:56:34 pm

ASU doesn't play UCA because they don't want to lose to UCA.

I really don't "care" about ASU or UCA athletics.  I do enjoy anything and everything to do with football in Arkansas and I think the games would be much more interesting than ULM or Tenn Tech type games.
Umm... wrong.  ASU plays UCA and has tried to schedule them in basketball and football and UCA dodged.  Nice try though.

IronHog

Quote from: Kicking Wing on September 14, 2010, 10:18:59 pm
Umm... wrong.  ASU plays UCA and has tried to schedule them in basketball and football and UCA dodged.  Nice try though.

I watched Don Strubing, Landon Lambert, and that massive dude UCA had at ROT steamroll ASU the last time they played.  ASU ain't been back since.............
Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.

Ā 

Got_da_captain

UCA played ASU 14 years ago and ASU barely won...rememer that was before ASU moved back to d-1a. UCA declined a chance to play ASU in all sports in 2011

doo-ran

Quote from: IronHog on September 14, 2010, 10:23:15 pm

I watched Don Strubing, Landon Lambert, and that massive dude UCA had at ROT steamroll ASU the last time they played.  ASU ain't been back since.............
UCA lost both games in 1996 and 1997. They were close and we should've won both but didn't.

IronHog

Quote from: doo-ran on September 14, 2010, 10:46:49 pm
UCA lost both games in 1996 and 1997. They were close and we should've won both but didn't.

Yep.

UCA's massive OL knocked ASU's DII level players all over the field, but UCA lost in the 4th.

UCA had a better OL than the Hogs for the first half of '96.
Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.

OneTuskOverTheLineā„¢

Quote from: Shag66 on September 13, 2010, 06:43:45 pm
I don't think the U of A is AFRAID to play ASU or UCA...  The question is still WHY SHOULD THEY?  They have NOTHING to gain and everything to lose...  ASU and UCA would just reap a windfall and have nothing to lose...  Screw em'  They should have built their programs the way Arkansas did...  I'm sure at points in history they were comperable... It isn't the U of A's fault ASU and UCA don't have better football programs it is their fault...

That's right. It's whomever got UA to play in that dump down in little rock. Let them have it now..
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.