Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

So who called into work for thurs and Friday?

Started by checkraiser88, March 14, 2018, 09:03:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

checkraiser88

Or are you guys using your phones to watch it?

SoCalHogFan

I wish; hospitals don't shut down for sports...or anything.
"To me, there are three things we all should do every day. We should do this every day of our lives. Number one is laugh. You should laugh every day. Number two is think. You should spend some time in thought. Number three is, you should have your emotions moved to tears, could be happiness or joy. But think about it. If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day. That's a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you're going to have something special." <br />  Jim Valvano 1993 ESPYs

panhandlepig

I have a dental appointment at 2 30 on Friday.  Everyone knows no dentists work on Friday but it worked for me.

USChog

popcornhog

I would typically just work from home but I've got meetings set for Friday AM out of town.

I plan to somehow find a way/place to watch even if it's in my car on my phone.
WPS

Breems

I'll be home watching with my new daughter. She timed her arrival beautifully.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

Hollywood_HOGan45

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: Breems on March 14, 2018, 09:45:35 pm
No way! My son was born last week! Congrats!

elksnort

TheRazorback500

Do you wanna get Rocked?

tennesseehogwild

VirginiaHog

deserthog

Retired now, but we used to take our sales manager to a sports bar and get hom drunk. We'd spend the whole afternoon there.

Birminghog

Was diagnosed with Flu Tuesday afternoon. Told to stay home today & Thursday. Plan to go in Fiday morning & come home Fiday afternoon. Wouldn't want to overdo it & relapse. ;-)

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: popcornhog on March 14, 2018, 09:41:47 pm
I plan to somehow find a way/place to watch even if it's in my car on my phone.

Not while you are driving I hope.    ;)

PonderinHog

Sow Lancelot

Eastern time zone.
School's out at 3:00.
Score!
"Nec vitia nostra nec remedium tolerare possumus." Livy
Nihil boni sine labore, sic vis pacem, para bellum.

(notOM)Rebel123

We'll have it on at work today & tomorrow. 2 TV's in our office plus CBS March Madness app to watch on iPad.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

lumphog

jst01

watching at work today and also will be watching from the gym while at my lunch workout (i.e. walking on a treadmill at 3mph for two hours). Home tomorrow!

k.c.hawg

For years I've spent this week in Vegas with 9 other guys, drinking, gambling on basketball and acting like boys!! Sports book from 9am Vegas time until about 8pm and then hit the streets. My wife is too ill for me to travel and I've been home on FMLA since mid December. I will be able to get her downstairs and we will watch non stop, every game of the tournament.
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.

popcornhog

Quote from: Wild Bill Hog on March 14, 2018, 11:59:14 pm
Not while you are driving I hope.    ;)

Haha. Probably in a random parking lot. Then drive during commercial breaks and pull back over when the game starts back up.

Efficiency!
WPS

HogFaninMemphis

I work in a back office for a bank, so nothing really changes for tournament time. Loans still get processed and customers still call, but I may be able to watch clandestinely on my phone.
Go Hogs, Go Cardinals, and Go Grizzlies!

davril98

Quote from: panhandlepig on March 14, 2018, 09:31:57 pm
  I have a dental appointment at 2 30 on Friday.  Everyone knows no dentists work on Friday but it worked for me.
you have a dentist appointment at twothirty? Hahaha!
Get it, tooth hurty?

Cotton

Office watch party is the way to go.. boost moral, but still get a slight amount of productivity out of our employees.

Hell, might even order everybody for pizza
"Who got a Scantron for Ryan Mallet?"  - Ryan Mallet, 2009

Razorbacks in Mexico

Ponderin' SUX

FineAsSwine

Will watch basketball all day Friday. I set my own hours. Just have to move some appointments around.

thebignasty

I'll be working. Will definitely need a lot of admin time. Might put up the conference call in progress notice.

Gonzo

Retired, I don't get sick leave anymore, not sure what I'm gonna do, problemsville

Go Hogs!

PonderinHog

Quote from: Gonzo on March 15, 2018, 10:29:23 am
Retired, I don't get sick leave anymore, not sure what I'm gonna do, problemsville

Go Hogs!
Volunteer for something and don't show up!  Empowerment!

HawgsPolo

Go Cubs Go!!!!!

DCHawg

We are encouraged to work from the conference room, which has one game on the projector screen and another game on the TV.  Good times. 

phadedhawg

It's the day before my two week vacation.  Also on the West coast so it's hard to justify taking off at noon tomorrow.  I will probably watch in conference room.

Gonzo

JONAS

I took off Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. 

chiti66

I'll leave the office at 1430....and get comfortable.

Justagp

Quote from: Breems on March 14, 2018, 09:45:35 pm
Congratulations :)