Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Are Razorback Fans Safe To Fly To Detroit?!

Started by 95_alum, March 14, 2018, 08:38:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

popcornhog

Quote from: 95_alum on March 14, 2018, 08:38:25 pm
Reminds me of a Walmart Shareholders Meeting a few years ago.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/03/14/detroit-traveler-measles/425446002/?#_=_

Unless they headed up on March 6 and flew into the North terminal, I'd say they're fine. Given that direct flights from LIT would only be on Delta into the McNamara terminal and the vast majority of domestic flights into DTW would be on Delta into the McNamara terminal, I'd guess that there were no travelers headed up for the Arkansas Butler game during the exposure.

Not to mention the fact that we didn't know we were going to play in Detroit yet.
WPS

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: 95_alum on March 14, 2018, 08:38:25 pm
Reminds me of a Walmart Shareholders Meeting a few years ago.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/03/14/detroit-traveler-measles/425446002/?#_=_
It depends...you're safe unless you're a crazy person who doesn't believe in vaccines.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

porkrindjimmy

popcornhog

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on March 14, 2018, 09:22:59 pm
It depends...you're safe unless you're a crazy person who doesn't believe in vaccines.

Haha. That, too.
WPS

NinoHogUNIA

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on March 14, 2018, 09:22:59 pm

I don't trust them and my daughter hasn't had a vaccine she's doing great.

What's in a vaccine?

BIE

twistitup

How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

twistitup

Quote from: NinoHogUNIA on March 15, 2018, 10:52:12 am

What's in a vaccine?

Mrs Copeland says hi
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

BallHog1

Quote from: NinoHogUNIA on March 15, 2018, 10:52:12 am

What's in a vaccine?

Nice, you're helping to perpetuate diseases that are nearly wiped out as well as putting folks with health issues that affect their immune system at even greater risk of death.

sasnakrafan