Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jumpballers............ GET IT TOGETHER!

Started by jmingram911, February 20, 2018, 11:08:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jmingram911

First let me start off by saying, I'm just as frustrated with losing this game as y'all are.....we simply were boys playing men. Couldn't handle their 3-4, 6'10"+...MEN and couldn't block out and rebound against them to save our lives....

BUT GEEZ YALL ON THIS BOARD ARE SO DANG CHILDISH!!!!! this team has won 7 of the last 10 and they lose one and now the sky is falling?!?! Gimme a break and grow up!!! these are 18-22 year old kids playing their hearts out for the state of Arkansas.... and all You can do is crucify them because they lost one game.

The season isn't over BY ANY MEANS, true hog fans will support the hogs no matter WHICH TOURNAMENT THEY PLAY IN. I know level headedness will never be achieved on jump ball, but I'm tired of all you negative nancies....

SOOOOOOO UNTIL THEN, I'm headed over to Extra Innings. No need to read jumpball currently, I know what yalls opinions are, we might as well just forfeit the last three according to most! But as for me, I'll support my hogs NO MATTER WHAT. Wish some of y'all would follow suit!

#wps

Razorback_Mack

These jump ball posters are like buzzards dude. Nothing dead to eat and they'll just hang. If they smell something going bad they'll start to circle. And when something dies they'll feast on rotten flesh.

RedRock

Your avatar says "Believe in Coach B."  I am hoping you are referring to Chris Beard. 

jmingram911

From a while back don't know how to change it OH WELL

TeufelHog

Simply "boys playing men?"
How many seniors were we playing? 
How many freshman and sophomores was Kentucky playing"

jmingram911

The numbers don't matter when:

Their freshmen/sophomores PLAYED LIKE MEN
And our seniors PLAYED LIKE BOYS.

You missed my point

razorpimp

I complete support the players....they are following the orders and lead of their coach....he let them down

sigpooie

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! Hunter "my buddy" Thompson

HardCore

Quote from: jmingram911 on February 20, 2018, 11:25:41 pm

You missed my point

And our coaching staff couldn't have won the High School Holiday Tournament over in Green Forest.  Pathetic!!!
Beware the lollipop of mediocrity; lick it once and you'll suck forever....Brian Wilson (Beach Boys)

RagingHawgOn

Quote from: razorpimp on February 21, 2018, 01:31:39 am
I complete support the players....they are following the orders and lead of their coach....he let them down

Ditto. I'm all for the kids and want a Hog win every time out. But, as I posted a few weeks ago, we'll rock along and get a couple of wins, get excited, sell out BWA then BOOM!  Another turd.

It's time for a change. Nobody gets a pass for mediocrity in the real world.

Kevin

so their freshmen are men, and our seniors are boys
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

MountieDawg

Quote from: jmingram911 on February 20, 2018, 11:08:30 pm
First let me start off by saying, I'm just as frustrated with losing this game as y'all are.....we simply were boys playing men. Couldn't handle their 3-4, 6'10"+...MEN and couldn't block out and rebound against them to save our lives....

BUT GEEZ YALL ON THIS BOARD ARE SO DANG CHILDISH!!!!! this team has won 7 of the last 10 and they lose one and now the sky is falling?!?! Gimme a break and grow up!!! these are 18-22 year old kids playing their hearts out for the state of Arkansas.... and all You can do is crucify them because they lost one game.

The season isn't over BY ANY MEANS, true hog fans will support the hogs no matter WHICH TOURNAMENT THEY PLAY IN. I know level headedness will never be achieved on jump ball, but I'm tired of all you negative nancies....

SOOOOOOO UNTIL THEN, I'm headed over to Extra Innings. No need to read jumpball currently, I know what yalls opinions are, we might as well just forfeit the last three according to most! But as for me, I'll support my hogs NO MATTER WHAT. Wish some of y'all would follow suit!

#wps

Boys to men.... Kentucky is the youngest college basketball team ever in college basketball...  The Razorbacks have to have one of the oldest...
SEC!

Cotton

Sure saw a lot of True Hog fans walking out in disgust around the 4 minute mark.
"Who got a Scantron for Ryan Mallet?"  - Ryan Mallet, 2009

Razorbacks in Mexico

Ponderin' SUX

steveaustin69

You can support the Hogs and acknowledge their effort over forty minutes, the coach's schemes (specifically the switch everything mantra which has led to wide open threes for the opponent all season,) and level of consistency (or lack thereof) is alarming.

They aren't mutually exclusive.

porkinsons disease

Quote from: steveaustin69 on February 21, 2018, 09:05:48 am
You can support the Hogs and acknowledge their effort over forty minutes, the coach's schemes (specifically the switch everything mantra which has led to wide open threes for the opponent all season,) and level of consistency (or lack thereof) is alarming.

They aren't mutually exclusive.

Nailed it
This hiding behind he has a great recruiting classcoming in crap is just another excuse for this man. you could give this man M. Johnson and Larry Bird togather and he still would not win. he is a pitiful coach who can,t coach a lick.-fcj 1/22/2011

HF#1

Yes they have won 7 of 10 but most here should be concerned losing 4 to end the season. It's a very real possibility and you don't want to be outside the bubble going into SEC tournament play.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

traffordhog

I heard Coach A tell them numerous times in the "Miked UP" huddles to take the ball inside, to stop taking the long threes, etc.....  At some point the players have to listen to what their coach is telling them.  That is probably the best game Kentucky has play all season and I've watched them many times.  I am really disappointed we lost but the world is still round, gravity still functions properly and "Jump Ball" is as predictable as always.

code red

Quote from: jmingram911 on February 20, 2018, 11:25:41 pm

You missed my point
This is so true.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou