Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lunardi's Bracketology update (11/30/17) has Hogs as an 8-seed w/7 SEC teams in!

Started by Kevin McPherson, November 30, 2017, 10:47:33 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin McPherson

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

HF#1

8-seed playing UNC probably. Why change it... We could win 30 games and still get paired with UNC in the tourney.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

Hogs49ers

Quote from: Kevin McPherson on November 30, 2017, 10:47:33 am
Lunardi's Bracketology update (11/30/17) has Hogs as an 8-seed w/7 SEC teams in!

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/bracketology

According to Lunardi's field, we already have 2 wins over tournament teams:
- Bucknell as a 12 seed
- OU as a 9 seed

Pretty nice to already have at least 2 quality resume wins over tourney teams through 6 games!  We had a hard time coming up with many quality wins at the end of last year and really had to rely on a high number of wins over mediocre teams to get in.  Shaping up to be much different this year and if we can continue to handle the teams we are suppose to beat like last year (minus maybe Mizzou), we are going to have 1 hell of a resume this year!  I think it will be good enough for a 4-5 seed.
SCREW Vandy!

razorhead94

Wow I would absolutely love that bracket right there.  However, we gotta get off that 8/9 line.
"Primetime is whenever we play" - Jack Kenley 2019 OmaHogs

YtownHog

FineAsSwine

Hogs up! Covid down!

HawgsPolo

This team is better than an 8 seed and I firmly believe they will win the remaining non conference games on the slate. This is by far the best November team MA has had, so come March they should be playing at a higher level.
Go Cubs Go!!!!!

Hog_Fink

popcornhog

Quote from: HF#1 on November 30, 2017, 11:08:09 am
8-seed playing UNC probably. Why change it... We could win 30 games and still get paired with UNC in the tourney.

So we need to beat UNC.
WPS

Kamkaizen

If the team keeps playing the way they have so far, I see us being higher than an 8 seed. 

razorback1829

Nice to be on the right side of things early. That number will keep gettin smaller and smaller. We break the ceiling this year.

Bogghawg

He has Minnesota as a 5, so beating them next Saturday will go along way to having him move us up in his predictions very soon.  Maybe we could swap with them.
Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig