He was outstanding, especially today.

PK80 Victory Bracket All-Tournament Team
Cassius Winston, Michigan State (MVP)
Jaylen Barford, Arkansas
Trae Young, Oklahoma
Luke Maye, North Carolina
Joshua Langford, Michigan State

http://www.arkansasrazorbacks.com/barford-earns-pk80-all-tournament-honors/
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

RazorSax

Some good company. They could have easily given multiple spots to single teams, but this was a pretty fair result.

Congrats.

ShadowHawg

Medic821

Put that in your pipe and smoke Bill Walton.  Wort color guy I've seen in a while

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: Medic821 on November 27, 2017, 04:10:25 am
Put that in your pipe and smoke Bill Walton.  Wort color guy I've seen in a while

I was thinking to myself when the game started....why was he grouped with Arkansas 3 straight games...
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

bigred223

Barford was outstanding. Well deserved.

MAGA45

Quote from: The_Bionic_Pig on November 27, 2017, 04:25:47 am
I was thinking to myself when the game started....why was he grouped with Arkansas 3 straight games...

Was it due to the venue? I didn't watch all the other games at the same arena we played at, so was not sure if there was another crew.
Fake News

hoglady

Quote from: MAGA45 on November 27, 2017, 07:43:05 am
Was it due to the venue? I didn't watch all the other games at the same arena we played at, so was not sure if there was another crew.

He did the finals game between Michigan St and UNC - so I bet he did all games at that venue.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

LRHawg

What, you guys don't like learning geography facts about Oregon during a basketball game?

I kept waiting for Bill to slip and mention his favorite strain. I did actually enjoy him talking about rafting, but then again I'm a river rat and 99% of other people couldn't care less.

alohawg

Quote from: LRHawg on November 27, 2017, 08:38:22 am
What, you guys don't like learning geography facts about Oregon during a basketball game?

I kept waiting for Bill to slip and mention his favorite strain. I did actually enjoy him talking about rafting, but then again I'm a river rat and 99% of other people couldn't care less.

I swear he was stoned during the games the way he rattled on.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

rusvegashog

Atta Boy JB. I've been saying since last season that he would be SEC player of the year. I hope he's in the gym shooting free throws.

Birminghog

Quote from: Medic821 on November 27, 2017, 04:10:25 am

Walton's ramblings notwithstanding, what does it have to do with Barford? Walton loved Barford. And Gafford. And Macon. And Thompson.

AlmaHog2011

He deserved it bigtime. If he continues to hit his 3s look out. He's got a great array of moves and shots.

HawgsPolo

Barford is playing like an absolute stud and putting everyone on notice.
Go Cubs Go!!!!!

johnfanman

Probably one of the best JUCO players we have picked up over the years. Anyone better? Weems, etc.
Watching the Hogs through hell or high water.

rusvegashog

Quote from: johnfanman on November 29, 2017, 12:48:49 pm
Probably one of the best JUCO players we have picked up over the years. Anyone better? Weems, etc.
Macon's pretty dadgum good.

BrooklynRoss

Good for him and he's in outstanding company. Couple of lottery picks on that team.
I support the Razorbacks in the city that never sleeps.

BadHog

JB must have left his mojo in Portland.
"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."