Started by checkraiser88, November 26, 2017, 02:44:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

checkraiser88

razoredge178

Volcanoes are getting ready to erupt

razorhog52

Is he even watching the game? "Be the rain"

CaseyHawgDog

"Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday."<br />- John Wayne

Hogwasher

"60% of the land in Oregon is public land"- good to know....

Hogwasher

DoubleReedHawgCaller

Bill is high as eagle nuts. Hahahaha...
A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

WhenPigsFly

Thinks he's funny, but sounds stupid, instead.

jcharkansas

So I don't keep up with basketball as close as football but my gosh... who is this dude, he is terrible. I think he is driving the play by play guy nuts also. He needs to be at a nursing home reminiscing on the old days. Dudes bad.

ThisTeetsTaken

BW throwing out the racism that is Darwinism.
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

Smalltownhog95

Perfect example of why you shouldnt smoke a doobie before going to work.
Wait a minute this isn't chinese checkers.. This isn't even regular checkers!

Hogwasher

Birminghog

He loves Gafford, he loves Macon, he loves Barford. That's good enough for me. The rest I can filter out.

BDSCT51

Just can't buy entertainment like this! Did not know "empathy" was a required basketball skill.
Bleeding Razorback Red

Hogwasher

We are witnessing someone lose their mind real time

jcharkansas

Lard

"When I see Gafford I think evolution is real"......I'm not sure if Gafford should be offended or not. 

Walton is High
"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny."
-Thomas Jefferson

"Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." - John Quincy Adams

RazorSax

On that park basketball court explaining how the court came to be to a 10-year old girl just wanting to play basketball and boy, was he excited to tell her about it.

ThisTeetsTaken

Quote from: Lard on November 26, 2017, 03:09:13 pm
"When I see Gafford I think evolution is real"......I'm not sure if Gafford should be offended or not. 

Walton is High
Darwin based his theory on the idea that blacks were less evolved than whites and were closely related to apes. 
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

synthartist69

Wish he wuld shut up and that they wuld stop splitting the screen

Hogwasher

I had to turn the volume off and stream Chuck via WiFi... 

Ironhawg

This is my one Walton post and I am done.  He is horrible as a basketball color guy.  He doesn't have to be because he is incredibly knowledgeable and intelligent.  Unfortunately he doesn't understand that his purpose is to COMMENT ABOUT THE DAMN GAME! 
End of rant.

razorback121

With all of the layoffs at ESPN, why has no one found a way to get rid of Walton.  Someone should tell him there's a basketball game going on.  He is a walking infomercial for the state of Oregon.

WorfHog

Quote from: razorback121 on November 26, 2017, 03:17:03 pm
With all of the layoffs at ESPN, why has no one found a way to get rid of Walton.  Someone should tell him there's a basketball game going on.  He is a walking infomercial for the state of Oregon.

They quit paying him year's ago. Now he just shows up.

WhenPigsFly

Quote from: Ironhawg on November 26, 2017, 03:16:42 pm
This is my one Walton post and I am done.  He is horrible as a basketball color guy.  He doesn't have to be because he is incredibly knowledgeable and intelligent.  Unfortunately he doesn't understand that his purpose is to COMMENT ABOUT THE DAMN GAME! 
End of rant.

THIS!!!  He thinks it's "The Bill Walton Show".

Dr. Starcs

I've laughed out loud 3 times at him already. Can't help it.

BannerMountainMan

They go crazy when UCONN scores but when Arkansas scores they say nothing? I'm confused
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Tusker4life

I muted the tv and turned on the radio. Walton is annoying as hell. Just call the damn game...
Cheering for Alabama because they are in the SEC is like cheering for the Devil because he is in the Bible...

Ironhawg

I wonder if other teams fans get as sick of listening to him as we do?

Hogwasher

hog.goblin

He's starting to grow on me.  Like a fungus

hawkhawg

Hawgphish

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on November 26, 2017, 03:24:06 pm
They go crazy when UCONN scores but when Arkansas scores they say nothing? I'm confused
what state is ESPN located?

pigmania

BW needs to put down the bottle and lay off the pills.

MNHogFan

Amityvillehogger

Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

Birminghog

Quote from: Lard on November 26, 2017, 03:09:13 pm

Walton is High

That was a head scratcher, no doubt.

gcraise1

Walton thinks he is commentating on the History Channel and not on ESPN commentating a basketball game!!!! Please take away his microphone!!!!!

Arazorbackguy1

Bill Walton is like Donald Trump...

You just can't believe he has the job he has. 
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

rwspear

TM Hog

What did we do to get him assigned to our games?

BDSCT51

What's yall's favorite River in Oregon?
Bleeding Razorback Red

Razorback_Mack

"This is a good game to work on your math skills?" HAHA

HamHands

This is like watching BB stoned with my roommate
One day at a time.

Razorback_Mack

Quote from: Arazorbackguy1 on November 26, 2017, 04:21:50 pm
Bill Walton is like Donald Trump...

You just can't believe he has the job he has.
Oh come on snowflake loosen up a little.

WorfHog

WorfHog

Martygit

RIP OTR, REV

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: hog.goblin on November 26, 2017, 03:37:24 pm
He's starting to grow on me.  Like a fungus

He did for me too. I enjoyed the game and me and my friend just kept laughing at his randomness. Like talking about solar panels, hot springs, Macon GA, rubber courts, the distance of rivers, etc. I don't think he's a good play by play guy but I'd take him in a heartbeat over Dickie V.
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

hoglady

Quote from: Ironhawg on November 26, 2017, 03:16:42 pm
End of rant.

I'm with you.
I defended him earlier during the Oklahoma game.
But he was especially uninterested in the actual basketball game today - it was kind of an afterthought.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality