Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (4-1, 0-0 SEC) vs UCONN (4-1, 0-0 AAC)

Started by hawgball40, November 26, 2017, 01:56:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hawgball40

checkraiser88

I don't think the game starts until 30 minutes after the texas one

Hawgphish

Kenny Dowell Loggains

98hogs

hawgball40

Well, its gonna be a while folks. Texas and Gonzaga going to overtime. Gonzaga just choked

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Hawgphish

hawgball40

bamba looks like a damn skeleton with anorexia. he'll have to put on alot of weight for the nba, and me thinks he'll lose most of that athleticism.

HawgsPolo

Go Cubs Go!!!!!

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Ulysses_S_Grunt

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

hawgball40

Quote from: anaxagoras on November 26, 2017, 02:10:27 pm
We're 0-3 against UConn all time, let's change that!
THIS. TIME TO REINTRODUCE OUR SELF TO COLLEGE BASKETBALL MAIN STAGE

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: RaisinHog on November 26, 2017, 02:20:13 pm
Is Macon good too go?
wasn't good to practice this morning but he will play a little and test it out they said

checkraiser88

Yeah Oklahoma handled Oregon with ease but some talking heads on here think the OU win was no big deal, it was expected

hawgball40

Quote from: checkraiser88 on November 26, 2017, 02:26:10 pm
Yeah Oklahoma handled Oregon with ease but some talking heads on here think the OU win was no big deal, it was expected
Sad to see we have fans who put down a great coach who works so hard to try and make us a national championship contender again. No respect for a winner who builds it the right way and never makes excuses.

Ulysses_S_Grunt

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

trippigs

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Letsroll1200

daprospecta

We look energized today. Looks like that extra day is paying off.

daprospecta

UCONN looks slow and lethargic. I think we can open this one up.

Ulysses_S_Grunt

BrooklynRoss

Bill Walton just asked the other announcer which game they are announcing next.
I support the Razorbacks in the city that never sleeps.

daprospecta

BannerMountainMan

Breems

Bailey is head and shoulders above our other 4s IMO. He at least tries to produce some offense. I dread Thomas stalling the offense in this game.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

HamIAm

I'm watching the game and trying to figure a couple of things out.  Are there any more games in the PK80 tonight, if so who plays, and where is the game being played?
And will Tanner English be there?

FrankCourtneyNicodemus

Can someone explain why, on the game, it lists UCONN as being ranked 17 - but they're not ranked on AP or USA today?

To what extent would UCONN be considered a quality win at the end of the year?

Wisco Pig

Good start.   UConn can't make a shot, one of its starters looks hobbled going into the timeout, Macon looks OK, and Arkansas has only 1 foul in the first 5+ minutes. 

alohawg

Quote from: Breems on November 26, 2017, 02:55:16 pm
Bailey is head and shoulders above our other 4s IMO. He at least tries to produce some offense. I dread Thomas stalling the offense in this game.

Yep, drives me nuts when Thomas is in.
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

hawgball40

Quote from: HamIAm on November 26, 2017, 02:55:40 pm
I'm watching the game and trying to figure a couple of things out.  Are there any more games in the PK80 tonight, if so who plays, and where is the game being played?
They are playing on two seperate courts in portland. the two brackets (victory and motion) are having the championship games later today. right now on the other court is the motion bracket 3rd place game. we are in the victory bracket 3rd place game. hope that clears it up.

WorfHog

Bill Walton is completely out of touch with reality. It's amazing to watch.

Beaverfever

The officiating is noticeably different.  Usually you see a lot of foul calls like we just saw where the out of position guy is a little too aggressive trying to get a rebound and they blow the whistle.  I didn't see hardly any calls like that against UNC. 

Rawker

HamIAm

Quote from: hawgball40 on November 26, 2017, 02:56:38 pm
They are playing on two seperate courts in portland. the two brackets (victory and motion) are having the championship games later today. right now on the other court is the motion bracket 3rd place game. we are in the victory bracket 3rd place game. hope that clears it up.
It was a joke. Thanks though

Deep Shoat

All Gas, No Brakes!

BannerMountainMan

Ulysses_S_Grunt

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

daprospecta

We should not lose this game. Feels good to say this.............We are better than UCONN.