Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Any one going to Portland for the PK80?

Started by HoGs1031, November 21, 2017, 10:54:29 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HoGs1031

ChicoHog

I thought about it as my daughter lives there and it's an 8 hour drive for me but it's Thanksgiving (my 2 sons live in town and are coming over) and the games are spread out Thursday, Friday and Sunday.  I would have really considered it if it was Thursday/Friday/Saturday.  I would need to drive back on Sunday since I work at 7 am Monday morning. And neither my wife or daughter would want to go to the games.  Maybe my daughter's boyfriend! 

theFlyingHog

Eh i blew my wad on overpriced tickets for the beatdown Kentucky is gonna get in the bud

masondh

jbcarol

Jeff Goodman‏Verified account @GoodmanESPN

Greg Oden. Ohio State student manager. Back in Portland.

The old man made it.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

HoGs1031

Quote from: masondh on November 23, 2017, 08:57:16 am
I'm here!

It's a great city. I've lived here for a little over two years now. Lots of great restaurants and breweries. 

HawgnCorona

Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

wavybone

ChicoHog

Quote from: HoGs1031 on November 23, 2017, 08:59:53 am
It's a great city. I've lived here for a little over two years now. Lots of great restaurants and breweries. 
We've visited my daughter a few times.  Great in the summer time.  Too many bridges, a little too artsy and liberal for me to live there but a fun place to visit.  And it rains too darn much!  Really enjoyed trip to Multnomah Falls.  Also did a brewery wagon trip around town where you have about 12 people pedal this cart around and visit different craft beer places.  That was a lot of fun. 

tusksincolorado

Quote from: HoGs1031 on November 23, 2017, 08:59:53 am
It’s a great city. I’ve lived here for a little over two years now. Lots of great restaurants and breweries. 

Pretty awesome mid-size city...right on the Columbia.

VooDoo Donuts!
Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

The Pulse

I'm so distracted by the short shorts on that port guy.  I've not seen this before