Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Matt Zimmerman

Started by azhog10, November 18, 2017, 02:49:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

azhog10

Throwing his name out for AD. Obviously I joke, a bit, but if you want an Arkansas guy idk anyone better to lead the University. His passion for Arkansas runs deep.

jusgtohogs

the only benefit for promoting Zimmerman to AD, given that he has ZERO experience, would be that it would likely (and hopefully) take him off the broadcast

FineAsSwine

Is this the basketball equivalence of "Bazzel for AD"? Seems to be based on the same "passionate about the Hogs" qualification. If that's all it takes we might as well nominate Forrest City Joe.
Hogs up! Covid down!

azhog10

Quote from: FineAsSwine on November 20, 2017, 03:00:10 pm
Is this the basketball equivalence of "Bazzel for AD"? Seems to be based on the same "passionate about the Hogs" qualification. If that's all it takes we might as well nominate Forrest City Joe.
He's probably a little more qualified than FCJ. But yeah that's what I was going for.....

azhog10

Quote from: jusgtohogs on November 20, 2017, 02:57:05 pm
the only benefit for promoting Zimmerman to AD, given that he has ZERO experience, would be that it would likely (and hopefully) take him off the broadcast
:'( :'( :'( Actually heard him on the broadcast for an exhibition game. Didn't think he was bad at all. But that was one game.

HF#1

I enjoy Zimmerman on the radio broadcasts. He lives and dies with every play and tells it like it is. However, I'm sure there are times where he gets on Chucks nerves. He steps all over Chuck when he gets too excited, lol.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

Hog Fan...DOH!

Are you miserable all the time?   Coach Z is awesome! 

Cinco de Hogo

Quote from: HF#1 on November 21, 2017, 08:56:23 am
I enjoy Zimmerman on the radio broadcasts. He lives and dies with every play and tells it like it is. However, I'm sure there are times where he gets on Chucks nerves. He steps all over Chuck when he gets too excited, lol.

This is what I noticed, plus his voice was really bad, don't know since I don't listen on the radio that often, if that's normal or he had a bad cold.

razorback1829

Quote from: Cinco de Hogo on November 21, 2017, 04:30:33 pm
This is what I noticed, plus his voice was really bad, don't know since I don't listen on the radio that often, if that's normal or he had a bad cold.

They're still gettin used to each other and developing chemistry... much like a team.

Pinto

The only people who think he's good on the radio are biased Hog fans. He sounds like 2A high school radio commentator. I love his passion though

GoPigs69

Couldn't agree more with this. He is absolutely terrible on the radio. I can't listen!